30 Whole lotta love

"thank you for taking the time to meet us today, our readers are interested to hear about the years golden couple" the man interviewing me had a handsome face and thick framed glasses.

"thanks for having me, I love your Website" I replied. This was the first press I had ever done, it was for a gossip website that my friend Mae loved. It was still did surreal, I wasn't a hundred percent comfortable with it.

"you and Donnie have been together 8 months now how's everything been since Donnie was wrongly accused of cheating on you"

"well things have been great as everyone is aware I never believed that he had cheated and I was proved right when the security video and some cell footage was released" I replied, for years I had danced half naked in front of men without a fuss but here I am nervous just answering questions.

"this is your first Christmas with Donnie, what are your plans" he asked.

I had a genuine smile on my face, thinking about our first Christmas together made me happy. I wanted to do the whole traditional thing, I wanted a big Christmas lunch with all the trimmings. my mother had never had the money for us to really celebrate. We would eat at the homeless shelter or scrape enough money to buy a small chicken Dinner that we would share.

"I can't wait, we're going to do the big traditional thing, stocking over the fireplace  and all that stuff. Donnies family love Christmas and always spend it together so everyone's coming to our house. It's going to be great."

The man smiled and wrote my answer on paper." So what will you be cooking"

"literally everything,  I've never really had a real Christmas. My mum did what she could to make it special but it was nothing like you see on the Christmas films. I've been watching the cooking network so I have a few ideas" I laughed.

"in a video that went viral we saw Donnie propose to you on your birthday are there any wedding plans yet"

"were enjoying our engagement and getting use to living together so we're in no rush to get married" I replied. In truth Donnie wanted to be married immediately but I wasn't ready.

"have you discusses  what type of wedding your wanting" the man asked

" we haven't discussed it to be honest Stuart, I would marry him at city hall. I think we will probably have a big party you know how Donnie is" I joked.

The interview was fun and soon the questions were over, I hugged Stuart the reporter before I headed to the Nike commercial shoot that had been arranged. 

...........

Paul had told me that they were happy with my work and that they couldn't wait to do the photo shoots for the new season. The commercial shoot was simple so was finished within hours. I had only 2 hours before Donnie finished work so I met Gina for drinks at the bar where will worked.

"em,  it's been so long. I've missed you" Gina said as she wrapped her arms around me.

" I saw you yesterday at work" I answered sarcastically.

Gina was definitely ditsy, she laughed at me "I meant since we hung out and had a drink"

"OK,  so what's your big news"  I asked, Gina had called me the night before saying she had huge news and we needed to go for a drink.

"I'm dating someone, I'm so happy" she said, she seemed happy I hadn't seen her like this since we were kids.

"tell me,  who is she" I was nearly as excited as Gina. I was grateful that my best friend had finally found some,  I just hoped they were worthy of her.

"Mae" Gina replied savage watched me to have my reaction.

"where" I said as I looked at the entrance but I could see her.

"no im dating Mae" Gina rectified.

The surprise on my face must have been obvious. she was scanning my face for a reaction. I was speechless I hadn't known Maw was interested in women. I had known she hadn't had a boyfriend since I'd known her but I just thought she wasn't interested.

"Mae from the club" I asked, I was sure I knew the answer but I wanted to check. She simply nodded and stared at me.

I smiled brightly at her, Mae was truly one of the nicest woman I had ever met. I knew she would treat Gina right she would never purposely hurt her.

"Gina that's great, Mae is super sweet. I'm so happy for you both, I can't believe 2 of my best friends are together that's so cool" I said honestly.

"your a lucky woman "  I told her as I hugged her tightly,  she had been so nervous to tell me it was obvious in her voice.

The smile suddenly disappeared from her face and she began to sob "my mum said I was disgusting and that she wanted nothing to do with me"

I wasn't surprised with her mother's reaction she had always been a harsh woman even when we were kids. I hadn't known that Gina had finally told her parents, I knew they were super strict. I had always felt uncomfortable when I had sleepovers there when we were young. Gina's mother would look down at me and my thrift shop clothes, she would always scream at Gina and her brothers they could never do anything right in her eyes. Her dad was a kind man but super religious I didn't dare ask how he took the news.

"fuck her" I found myself saying,  Gina looked at me in shock.

"fuck her" I repeated.

" you could marry the Prince  of England and she would complain that you didn't bag the king. Your mother's a bitch, just because she's not happy she doesn't want anyone else to be. I'm sorry Gina I know she's your mum but she's wrong. If you and Mae like each other don't let anyone stop you"

Gina explained that her mother was a homophobe, again I wasn't surprised she had always been closed minded. I remember her telling me that my mother was a disgrace that she should have worked harder to keep my dad at home with us. Gina and Mae deserved to be happy and I vowed to be there and watch their love blossom.

-----------------------------------------
Donnie was sat In our home gym sweating when I returned , the sight of his wet body always did something to me. I found myself biting my lip as I appreciated his form.

"enjoying the view kid" Donnie asked, I hadn't realised he had noticed me.

"always" I said before I sat on his knees.

"how was your day" I asked.

"it was good,  I filmed am intro for the NBA PlayStation game" Donnie explained. There was nothing this man wasn't capable of, he was such a hard worker.

"how was your day kid " he asked in an old time voice. He did make me laugh. He was charismatic, his confidence was infectious.

"I did my commercial and the interview then I hadn't interesting conversation with Gina" I replied. Donnie had the same views as me so I knew he would also be happy with Gina's news.

"Gina's dating Mae" I couldn't help but to blurt it out.

Donnie raised his eyebrows and smirked at me,  he looked dubious. "Mae who came to thanksgiving" he asked.

"yes the one who shared a guest room with Gina" I joked.

Donnie smiled brightly and replied "good for them"

I watched as my sexy fiancé worked out , I loved seeing his muscles shining in sweat.

"I got offered a cameo on a crime show" I said happily. I had no experience in acting but I swore to myself that I would take whatever opportunity I was given.

"That's great kid, what's your part"

"Well I'm playing a cashier in a gas station who gets held hostage, it's only a few lines but I'm so psyched" I was almost bouncing off the walls.

"I can't wait to see it, when are you filming" he asked, Donnie was always genuinely interested in everything I did. He was so supportive , I couldn't believe my luck.

"3 days, I'm going to go up and learn my lines. Love you" I blew him a kiss and went to our bedroom I wouldn't be able to concentrate if I was too busy perving on Donnie.