52 I love rock and roll

Start from the beginning

Johnny passed me an apron, he started to need the already made dough. I giggled as he attempted to do tricks and failed. His dough was now in a pile on the marble floor.

"We will have to share yours" Johnny joked.

"Oh no mr Zeus , I will eat mine slowly and make you drool watching"

"Hey" I objected as he threw a handful of flour at me. I took a little in my fingers and flicked it at him. Without warning Johnny took a handful of flour and pored it over me, that was it.

"Food fight" I yelled as a threw a tomato at him. We laughed as we ran around the kitchen throwing whatever ingredients we could reach at each other until Johnny slipped and went flying. I was laughing so hard that I slipped in the exact same spot making me fall, lucky for me Johnny broke my fall. We laughed until our sides hurt , Johnny looked at me seriously I found myself looking back at him holding my breath.
Johnny pushed a lose tendril of hair begins my ear and wiped flour from my chin. Johnnys movements were slow and deliberate, he searched my eyes for permission before gently placing his lips on mine. The kiss was slow yet passionate , it felt so natural .

"Maybe we should finish making the pizza before we starve" he said as he reluctantly took his lips from mine.

He helped me up and we brushed ourselves down before we continued to cook.  We talked like we had been friends our entire lives , we had so much chemistry it was unbelievable.

"Well that certainly was the best pizza I have had in vegas" I admitted as I put our plates by the sink.

"Told you" he replied cockily. Johnny had a beautiful face if it wasn't for his piercings and tattoos he would pass for a fashion model. I did however love the ink and piercings they were sexy.

"Do you want a shower and to lend some clothes before we go to the casino" he asked.

I looked at my now filthy outfit and nodded, he handed me a towel and some clothes and showed me to the guest bathroom.

If this marble palace was his guest bathroom I couldn't imagine the luxury his personal one had to offer. Every surface was covered in cream marble, there was a huge egg shaped bath in the centre of the room that I was dying to try. I decided a quick shower would be my best option , I stood under the hot water and washed my hair and body with the expensive looking shampoo I had found.

I wrapped myself in the fluffy black towel I had been given and went in search of a brush. I was in luck Johnny had hair care products that rivalled my own , benefits of dating a long haired rock star I guess. I brushed and dried my hair before I looked at the clothes he had given me. He had given me a pair on super skinny jeans and an AC/DC t shirt. The jeans only just fit me they were tiny, I decided they must have belonged to johnnys ex.

I slipped my black boots back on and went in search of my date, Johnny was stood  topless in the hall. I bit my lip as I took in the sight of his slim body, he may have been slim but he had a six pack to die for.

"Your ex sure did like tight trousers" I said as he noticed me.

Johnny looked at me with confusion, he lifted his black t shirt above his head  before asking what I had meant.

"Well her jeans are supper small' I joked.

"Those are mine" he said seriously.

"No way, I know your slim but how can you breath in these"

"How do you think I can sing so high" he joked.

"What's on your eyes"

He looked at himself in the mirror before replying "eyeliner and mascara, do you want some"

I smirked to myself before I took him up on his offer, Johnny really was the stereotypical rock star.

I applied the black eyeliner and coated my lashes with mascara before I rooted through my bag for lipstick. I found a light pink shade that I dabbed on my cheeks before rubbing it in place of blusher.

Johnny laughed at my creativeness "I haven't always had money, I use to have to improvise" I joked.

"I was poor too" he said simply .