52 I love rock and roll

Start from the beginning

I looked over at Johnny as the two men delivered their proposal. I jumped for joy and agreed immediately. They offered me to be the bands official  dancer who would be in every music video. How could I refuse. I would be getting paid a decent amount of money just to be in this great bands videos. It was the best job ever.

"What was that about" Johnny asked as I rejoined him.

"You know how blink 182 and Bon jovi used to use the same actor in every music video " I started

He nodded.

"Well I'm your regular actor" I squeaked, I was more than a little excited.

"That's great. I get to see more of you then. Hopefully our date doesn't crash and burn" Johnny joked.

"Well you did make a very serious statement yesterday, if you don't keep your promise of supplying the best pizza in the world we may have a problem" I replied only half joking.

"I only said the best pizza in vegas" Johnny joked.

Johnny followed me to my car and got in the driving seat, I opened my mouth to object but his cheeky smile stopped me. I threw him my keys.

Johnny grimaced as my car music started to play.

"There's nothing wrong with little mix" I chastised.

Johnny laughed and turned the cd off, the classic rock radio station was Already tuned in so we listened to that as Johnny drove.

"This is a great drive, are you into classic cars " Johnny asked.

I cringed inwardly, I hadn't chosen this car. Donnie had bought it as a gift. How could I answer his question without mentioning Donnie, I hadn't dated for a while but I knew it wasn't a good idea to discuss your ex husband.

"It was a gift, im thinking of selling it" I replied.

Johnny nodded I think he worked out who had gifted it.

"So what you thinking of getting"

"Not sure , I think I would like another classic maybe a mustang" I replied.

"Great car but expensive to run"

"It could be my weekend car" I joked.

We drove up to a large set of gates, Johnny input a code and they opened allowing us access.  For a moment I thought we were going to a super exclusive restaurant until I realised we were at Johnny home.  I was suddenly a little apprehensive I  didn't want to rush into anything like I had with Donnie. I hoped I hadn't given Johnny the impression that I was going to have sex with him. Although if he offered I know I would have jumped him willingly.

"Is this your place" I asked nervously.

"Yeah I thought we could start our day here and then I could take you to the casino so you can do all the things being 21 offers" Johnny joked.

I followed him into his large house and to the kitchen, on the side was all the ingredients to make pizza.

"They say nothing tastes as good as something made with your own hands" he said answering my unasked question.