I met up with Dallas and Mackenzie downstairs and we were ready to leave.

as we walked out the door, Mackenzie slid her hand into mine and squeezed it.

when I looked down at her, she smiled and continued to walk.

I smiled back and we let go of hands when we got to the car so I could get into the front seat.

- Demi's POV -

as the kids went off to lunch, I continued to text Wilmer.

Wilmer :

so I just bought the ticket and i'll be there the day after tomorrow.

me :

that's so soon

Wilmer :

I thought you couldn't wait to see me?

me :

I cant wait to see you but I still have to clean my house and stuff.

Wilmer :

its fine. I have seen plenty of things.

me :

I know. well, okay then. I cant wait to seeeeeeee you bestie!

Wilmer :

I cant wait to see you either, beautiful <3

I blushed but dropped my phone when I heard someone knock at my classroom door.

I picked it up and saw that there was a crack in my screen.

I cursed under my breath as a student came running in, out of breath.

"They are fighting in the cafeteria!" he yelled.

I stood up quickly, grabbing my keys and thanking God that I didn't wear heels or a dress today.

I riushed after him.

"Why didn;t you tell anyone else?" I asked him.

"it's like a riot in there! so many people are fighting at once!" he rushed out, still walking fast.

we rushed towards the doors and I ran straight towards the first fight I saw.

I grabbed the boy on top's collar and yanked him off of the other guy. I pushed him out of the cafeteria.

I ran around pulling girls off of other girls and guys off of other guys. \

there were other teachers doing the same as me.

the thing is, we would all know who was and wasn't fighting because if they were fighting, they had some kind of mark on them.

I rushed over to the main fight, where all the fighting started.

it was two girls.

everyone else was ushered out of the cafeteria while three teachers pulled one girl off the other.

she was fighting the teachers, trying to get back to the girl who just lay there. her face was bloody and her clothes were torn.

the teachers lost grip of the other girl and she ran up and kicked the girl in the face.

the teachers got the other girl back and dragged her out of the cafeteria, leaving me with the girl sprawled out on the floor.

I ran up to her to see if she was still breathing.