Deal

Next chapter! Enjoy.

***

These last few weeks have made the ache in my heart better. Ever since Blaine’s present on my birthday, I have been infatuated with the man. After our first sexual encounter, we laid in the bed of his hotel room just talking. We must have spent the entire night talking to each other because once I started to drift off to sleep, the sun began to rise.

I had thought that once the storm blew over I would go back home and never see Blaine again. It was just my luck that he had been offered a job with a Law Office. He had transferred from the main office to a different branch. I had asked why he would leave the main headquarters, but all I had ever got was a blank stare before he eventually said he wanted to start over. I knew to leave it alone and just be ready when he’ll open up to me.

On the nights that we were free, he would come over to my place and we would always in end up in bed. A major part of me believes that all of his sweet talking is a façade. But then I’m reminding of his sweet personality. I had told him about my life up to the point where I met him. He understood that I’m not looking for a relationship at the moment and he agreed. He just wouldn’t elaborate on his reason why.

“We should become fuck buddies.” That was what he had said that very first night he slept over at my house. I was coming from the bathroom drying my hair and walked to the dresser to slip on a part of shorts and a loose tank top.

“Care to elaborate?” I laughed at his suggestion and sat down next to him on the bed.

“Well, you’re beautiful and I’m sexy so of course we’d make a good match. You’ve got to admit that our sex is amazing, better than I’ve ever experienced. You’re not looking for a relationship and neither am I. If we both agree on not seeing other people, this could be the ultimate friendship.” He ended his little explanation with a laugh. I couldn’t help but to giggle in return.

This seemed like the perfect plan. But what if in the future I want love again? Shut it Cassie, you’re 21. You have a lifetime for love and a family. For once I actually go with what I’m feeling. “Sounds good, let’s do it.” I giggled as Blaine started kissing down my neck and pulled me over to straddle his lap. My laughs turned into moans as he pressed against my heated core and started to grind.

We closed our deal in the most excellent ways.