Chapter Nineteen

I promised Jimin and the boys that I would take them to an amusement park at least once during their stay here so, I planned a day for us to go and they all got super excited except for Hoseok that assured us he wasn't going to participate in any extreme ride sessions. So of course, I took them to Universal Studios in Hollywood, the most famous amusement park in the United States.

Jimin and I never agreed to start sleeping together yet but somehow, he ended up sleeping in my room so when I woke up next to him I freaked out a bit, but then realized it was him and calmed down right away.

"Jimin...?" I whispered and lightly pushed him, trying to wake him up.

"Hmm...what..." he mumbled and scooted farther away from me.

"Come on...if you wanna go to Universal today, you better get up so we can spend the whole day there."

He finally turned around for me to see his morning face and messy hair that made me smile.

"Okay...good morning by the way." He said and sent me a smile.

"Good morning. How did you end up in here?"

"Yoongi was snoring too loud."

"Lies."

"Okay, I just...wanted to sleep next to you."
I just chuckled and shook my head then wrapped my arms around his bare torso, feeling his warmth that felt so nice.

We both got up and headed to the bathroom to wash our faces and brush our teeth together, sending glances at each other while doing so, making each other giggle at our foam filled mouths.

Once we were done, he immediately crashed his lips on mine, inserting his tongue right away so I could taste the fresh mint from his mouth.

"You know how beautiful you look with a bare morning face?" He said when he broke the kiss and met my gaze.

"Stop it, I'm not attractive in the morning."

"When will you learn to take my compliments?"

"I'm sorry, thank you love..." I said and hugged him. "Don't think I don't appreciate them..."

"Good, because I mean them." He said and kissed the top of my head and then ran his hands up and down my back, oh how I loved it...

Jimin went back to his room to get dressed and I remained in my room so I could get dressed myself.
Before I did that, I ran through the hallway and woke everyone up and told them to get ready too.

"It's gonna be so hot today..." I said to myself and searched through my clothes. I chose simple Capri leggings, a light shirt that I could tie a knot with and my vans, of course.

Once I was dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror and was very satisfied with my outfit.

"It's so cute!" I exclaimed, my hands on my hips admiring it.

Literally, most of my insecurities were gone and it was because of Jimin. Even though Jimin liked my bare face, I applied some makeup though to enhance it because makeup always fixes everyone up the face even if it's just a little bit.

Once I was ready, I tied my hair up in a messy bun again and headed to Jimin's room to see if he was ready.

I knocked on the door before entering and Jimin told me to come in.

"Hey..." I said and saw him standing there with ripped jeans on and a white t-shirt with a cool design on it, his hair out of the way, exposing his forehead. He looked so fucking hot.