Chapter Nine

As I was driving, Jimin remained quiet and just scrolled through his phone. I glanced at him from time to time but I tried not to be obvious.

He was scrolling through the BTS twitter, probably checking out who got the most likes and retweets.

"Yes! I got 5,000 more likes than Jungkook!" he cheered showing me his tweet at the stoplight. It was a cute selfie of his that I honestly melted over.

"Do you guys really compete against each other on tweets? That's so funny

"Do you guys really compete against each other on tweets? That's so funny." I said and laughed then looked back at the road when the light turned green.

"Yes we do, but usually Tae gets the most retweets and likes. So does Yoongi, because he barely posts and the fans go crazy when they get a selfie from him." He said and chuckled.

"That's funny, because I relate to their fans." I said and make Jimin laugh again.

"Cute."

Cute? What did he mean by that.

We finally got to the grocery store and walked in, side by side, exchanging cute glances at each other.
"Wait. Let me get a cart, they're outside." He said and sprinted out to grab a shopping cart.

I waited for him to return and just looked at him as he was fetching the cart, acting like a child climbing on it and rolling into the store

"You're literally 5, and then you treat Taehyung like a baby." I commented and he hopped off the cart.

"Well, I never said I wasn't one, I'm a real babe." He said and licked his lips winking at me, once again.

"Ew, stop it!" I said and smacked his shoulder, making him laugh.

I swore if he continued flirting like this with me I was gonna have to yell, I couldn't take it. I'm not risking my job for him...

When we walked in, I just looked around at the shelves, that were filled with different kinds of goods. Having Jimin with me didn't help me remember what we needed, so I looked at my phone to see the list that I wrote down.