Chapter Six

The boys all got in the van one by one all happy go lucky and this time, even Jimin was smiling but I noticed that he kept looking at me from time to time.

I tried to ignore it though as I didn't want to get any absurd thought creeping into my mind about him.

"So, where do you guys wanna go eat? I know a really good place actually that I know you boys like." I said and thought of the Italian restaurant Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi went to when they were here during American Hustle Life.

"Really? What place?" Jungkook asked.

"You'll see." I said and raised an eyebrow looking at them through the mirror then focused back on the road.

We arrived at the place called "Bucca Di Beppo" and the three boys recognized it immediately.

"Oh my god. We came here in 2014 when we went to the beach to do the dance challenge. We came here after we did our choreography. It's so good!" Taehyung exclaimed and rushed out of the van.

"Kim Taehyung! Wait up!" I yelled and jumped out too, chasing after him making sure he doesn't go get lost like he always does.

Adrian and the rest of the boys came out and we all walked in the restaurant together looking like we just came from Hollywood, everyone was staring at us.

"Welcome to Bucca Di Beppo!" The hostess greeted, "How many are you tonight?"

"Nine of us." I said with a slight smile, hoping we didn't have to wait too long.

"Okay, go ahead and take a seat right here while we go and get your table ready." She said and I nodded, "Thank you."

After a few minutes we were seated at a long table that fit us all perfectly.

I sat down first at the end of the table and Jimin rushed to come sit next to me. Weird.

Next to Jimin sat Yoongi, then Hoseok. Across from me sat Adrian and next to Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook. Namjoon, the leader, sat at the head of the table.

The boys were all chattering among themselves and I just looked at my phone and scrolled threw Instagram but man did I follow way too many BTS accounts. The fact that I was sitting at the same table with them eating, made my stomach twist as I still had trouble believing it was real.

Jimin nudged me and said, "Are you okay?"
I immediately locked my phone and put it down then faced him.

"I-I'm fine." I said and laughed nervously.
I completely forgot that my lock screen was a photo of them and so, I got a notification and then Jimin saw the photo of them.

Fuck.

He looked up at me with a straight face and I gulped finding it difficult to swallow.

"I need to go to the bathroom..." I said and got up taking my phone with me.

I headed to the bathroom and shut myself in a stall taking a deep breath.
"Fuck me. Fuck! He saw it...how could I be so stupid." I almost shouted but then I remembered I was in a restaurant.

I took a few minutes to change the lock screen in case he didn't really see. Maybe I could come up with an excuse, maybe I could find a way to lie, as much as I hated it, but maybe there was no point of hiding it now.

Once I came out of the bathroom I bumped into Jimin that stared into my eyes intently.

"Why did you have a photo of us as your lock screen if you don't know us, huh?"

"I um...I...that...it wasn't you guys..." I lied. I'm such a terrible liar as well.

"Regina, I know you're lying. I know that photo very well. Why are you trying to hide that you know us?" He asked with a lower tone now, but his voice got raspy the lower he spoke. Goddamn, it was sexy.