Chapter Three

I was driving, and Adrian was in the passenger seat while the boys took the backseat of the fancy van.

The boy's mansion was about half an hour away from the airport a little outside of Los Angeles.
They were all fast asleep as we drove there but I kept looking at them through the mirror trying to realize what was happening. Was this real or was I dreaming?

I saw Jungkook rest his head on Jimin's lap and Jimin patted his head smiling at him.

"Aw, Jungkookie, look at you all jet lagged." He said and then pinched his cheek.

"Let me sleep..." He whined.

I giggled and then Adrian nudged me.

"What did he say?" She asked quietly.

"Could you be any more obvious?" I scolded and continued to look forward focusing on the road.

Jimin had brought back that amazing black hair of his that I and all fans adored. He looked so good, even when tired.

We finally got to the mansion and helped the boys take their stuff inside.
The mansion was absolutely insane. It was huge and it seemed a little bit too much for them. I got very jealous as I scanned the interior of the mansion.

White couches, white floors and white cabinets along with marble kitchen tops. Definitely a major upgrade since their American hustle life dorms.

"Wow..." I said.

The boys had a blank expression in their face as they walked in as if they've seen this place a million times before.

Yoongi immediately plopped on the couch to sleep not even caring about anything else, Jungkook did the same. Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin all went to check out the rest of the place and Jimin went to the back by himself where their huge pool was.

I wondered why he went there all alone so I decided to go see if he was okay.

I decided it would be a good idea to get to know him and then rest since we had to stay at the mansion. This wasn't common, but the company suggested we be there in case any of the members needed to go somewhere at any time, not that I really wanted to stay there...

Jimin sat on the ledge of the pool looking down at the beautiful California scenery and I sat beside him quietly but he didn't even turn to look at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh...hello. I'm okay." He said and smiled slightly. He looked more than tired, he looked very upset for some reason.

"Why'd you come out here alone?"

"Last time I came here...I did this a lot. I would sit outside somewhere and think. Listen to music, write lyrics and all that. You know I'm an artist right?" He explained, looking a little better now.

"Uh-oh yes, I mean my job is taking artists on tours. But you guys are pretty awesome." I said and rubbed the back of my neck trying to not act all nervous.

Jimin chuckled and said, "How come you speak Korean? It's quite unusual...tell me, do you know us but you need to hide it for the job?"

I almost choked when he said that but I tried to remain calm.

"Uh, no no. I studied Korean a lot during my time in the military and I got sent to Korea for a few months so...I had to learn it either way." I half lied.

I hated lying so much, it just puts burdens on top of your shoulders and it keeps you from building trust with a person but I just couldn't tell him that I was a fan, it wouldn't come out.

"You were in the military?! No wonder they want you to stay here and be more than our tour guide. I completely trust you now." He said and smiled. God, his smile was so beautiful, so much more beautiful than it was in the photos and videos I've seen over the years. Now I saw it up close, right next to me.

I blushed and looked down at the water not being able to say anything until Adrian called me.

"Oh, excuse me, Jimin..." I said and got up.

"How'd you know my name?" He asked. He's so clever, he notices everything.

"They told me?" I said and ran off as quickly as possible to avoid any further questions.

I found Adrian sitting in the kitchen with Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin.
"What are you up to?" I asked them as I approached Adrian.

"Were just taking. Namjoon here is so good at English. Taehyung, Hoseok and Jin are pretty good too. They've gotten better ever since-" I kicked Adrian slightly to shut her up as she was giving it all away.

"Yeah, you guys can speak it pretty well. Now, we're gonna have to stay with you guys until you leave so...you're gonna have to deal with us whether you want to or not. We will be back in a few hours as we have to go get our things. Please be safe." I said.

"Oh wow. Hey guys! Did you hear? We're gonna have ladies in the house." Namjoon said raising his eyebrow and grinned, making the boys stare at us.

"Listen, we are here to do our job. Show you around, make sure you're okay and nothing else. Okay?" I said with a quite raised voice. I don't know why I was acting like this but this whole situation stressed me out as I didn't want anything to happen that would cause me to lose my job.

As much as I loved them, I couldn't risk this for them.
"You speak Korean?" He asked.

"Yes, I do. Jimin will tell you about it. Anyway, Adrian let's get going. Gentlemen, we'll be back soon. Behave in the meantime." I demanded.

"Yes mother..." Yoongi spat out from the couch he was sitting on, half asleep. I rolled my eyes playfully and exited the house along with Adrian.

"Why were you so mean?"

"Stop trying to give away that we know them..."
I said and turned the keys in the ignition to start the car.

"Oh Regina, who cares? So what? Maybe it'll be a lot more fun if they-"

"I said no. I'm not risking this...I want to keep this job."

"Fine..." she said and folded her arms and I drove off to go get our stuff just to come all the way back here...I was so scared of what will happen the next few weeks...