+-+ Thirty One +-+

tw: Blowjobs ;)

++ PATTY'S VIEW ++

It would probably sound weird to say I've been watching Danny sleep for almost an hour. Danny looks so peaceful and I love seeing him this calm.

"Babe? Hey- we need to go home." I say shaking his side and cuddling into his neck.

"Get in the shower, I will join you in a minute." Danny says running his hands up and down my back.

I climb out of bed, grabbing clothes for both of us and walk to the bathroom. Turning the lights on, I step into the shower and turn the water to warm.

"Good morning beautiful." Danny says wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing the back of my neck.

"You're the beautiful one." I say spinning in his arms to look him in the eyes.

"How about I say-" Danny stops to lightly press his lips to mine before pulling away with a smile.

"Good morning fiancé?" I blush, pulling his face down to connect our lips properly.

Danny smiles into the kiss, wrapping his arms around my chest as he tilts his head slightly. The water falling around us made the kiss a little difficult, moving one hand from his waist to the wall to steady us.

"Let's shower first- we can continue this later." I say pulling back from the kiss and pulling him under the water.

Danny pulls me back into another kiss, sliding a hand down back. Firmly gripping my ass as he grinds his erection into my semi-hard cock.

"Babe- do we really have time for this?" I ask, pulling away from the kiss to pull the wet hair from his face.

"Not really. Fuck- it can wait." Danny said, moving to grab the soap from behind me.

++

Once dressed and packed up, we walk downstairs to pay for our hotel and drive home.

"Did you enjoy your stay?" The woman at the desk asks, smiling at us.

"Very much so, thank you." Danny replies, one of his hands in my back pocket.

She smiles as she rings everything up, taking Danny's card. As we leave, Danny grabs my hand and holds it tightly.

"What do you want to do for lunch? I have something kinda important I wanted to do this afternoon." Danny says and I shrug. 

"Anything really. Can I participate in this important thing?" I ask, getting into the passenger seat and buckling.

"You are actually the reason I decided to do this so yes you can join. We can just go somewhere fast and then head home." Danny suggests, cranking the car and buckling.

The ride home was a comfortable silence, one of Danny's hands kept on my thigh the entire ride.

It felt nice that Danny had gained the confidence to stop wearing jackets. The scars almost completely gone, fading into his skin and only able to notice if you were looking for them.
+++

"Okay- tell me this important thing." I beg at the apartment, pulling him inside.

"I have to go get it first. Stay here." Danny says kissing my cheek before disappearing upstairs.

I hear many drawers open and close. Unsure if he was doing it on purpose or to throw me off track.

"I have them all- okay. Let's head down to the dumpster." Danny says and I press a hand lightly to his chest.

"What are we doing at the dumpster? Are you throwing me away?" I ask jokingly.

"I am throwing something away but not you." Danny says grabbing my hand, "You're not trash."

Quickly making our way to the dumpster, Danny pulls it open and opens the bag. Dumping out ten or twenty razor blades into his hand.

"We are getting rid of this together." Danny says, a slight wave in his voice.

"Oh my god babe! I'm so proud of you." I say, wrapping an arm around his waist and he randomly throws them in.

"I know I need to stop and not having them in the apartment will help me." Danny closes the dumpster and tries to tuck hair behind my ear.

"Ew no- dumpster hand." I say moving back, before I see the glint in his eye.

Soon he's chasing me back up to the apartment. Threatening to touch me with his dumpster hand. Once inside the apartment I pull him to the bathroom and force him to wash his hands.

"Movies?" I ask, pulling him close to me by putting my thumbs in his belt loops.

"Always. Bring our blanket from the bed and get comfy." Danny says, kissing me quickly before walking off.

Grabbing the blanket, I kick off my jeans and shoes. Smirking a little I get completely naked and run downstairs.

I wrap myself in the blanket and watch Danny as he puts in the second Lord of the Rings movie. We had watched the first one and after some constant begging, I agreed to watch the rest of them.

BLOWJOBS AHEAD

"Are you naked under there?" Danny asks turning around and laughing at me.

"Come find out."

Danny crawls under the blanket and laughs when he sees I'm actually naked.

"Why are you naked?" He asks, kissing my neck and he slides his hands down to my waist.

"You said continue this later. It's later." I say and Danny ducked completely under the blanket.

Opening my mouth to speak again, a moan fell out instead as Danny was licking strips up my cock. Following the veins and paying special attention to the head.

I slid a hand under to wrap it in his hair to get him to move faster. Danny wrapped his lips completely around my cock, swallowing me whole.

"D-Dan oh my god-" My words are jutted out by syllable as he uses his other hand to massage my balls.

The warm heat surrounding my crotch is amazing. It's all becoming too much as I cum down Danny's throat forcing him to swallow it all.

"Now- we watch the movie." Danny says, kissing me quickly before cuddling against my chest.

((I'm depressed and stressed but hey- I at least looked pretty today. Remember to love yourself and hit me up if you need help.
-Kells ❤️ ))