+-+ Nine +-+

tw: none

My phone vibrated against my leg, bringing me out of my dazed state.

'Flight landing soon. See you soon baby.'

Smiling, I slid my phone back into my pocket and made my way to his supposed exit. My leg was bouncing as I leaned against the wall. I was freaking out, mainly because I wasn't sure if Patty had actually flown out or is teasing me.

It took a while to calm myself down. Knowing that soon I would have my baby back in my arms. Everything would be okay.

Everything fell into slow motion- like the start to a really cheap porn. It seemed like Patty was just stepping into the airport and dropped his bags to jump into my arms.

"I missed you too much. Oh my god." Patty whispers, kissing all over my face as I hold his tighter.

"I missed you too baby. More than I ever thought I would." I say, smiling as I set him back on the ground.

Patty grabs his bag and immediately grabs my hand. We walk to baggage claim, swinging our hands subconsciously. By the scoff behind us, I knew it pissed a few people off, but I wasn't going to let it ruin my day.

Getting Patty's other bag, we make our way to the parking garage to get the car and drive home.

"What do you want for lunch? Or do you just want to go to bed?" I ask as I get into the drivers seat.

"I really just want a shower and sleep, but I know I need food too." Patty says, yawning before agreeing to go to Panda Express.

"Honey- do you want it to go so we can eat at the apartment?" I ask, Patty nodding slightly as he closes his eyes.

Grateful that I knew his order when we arrived because there was no waking him.
+-+

"Baby. We're at the apartment. Wake up." I say, slightly shaking Patty's shoulder.

"Mhm? Oh. Right." Patty says, getting out kind of sluggish and getting his bags.

I get the lunch and take a bag from him. We make our way to the apartment, Patty immediately collapsing on the couch.

"Babe come eat. I'll let you shower once you eat." I say, coming over to almost pry him off the couch.

He eats quickly, mainly because he wants to shower and get to bed.

"Teach me how to use your shower and I'll go to bed." Patty says, and I laugh grabbing his hand.

I explain the shower to him, and give him towels before lightly kissing his cheek and leaving.

Halfway down the stairs, my phone rings in the bedroom.

((Good day/night my loves!
Every Sunday I plan to update this story. If an update isn't posted on a Sunday, it would be up on a Monday!

Remember to love yourself!
-Kells))

Bong Rips and Blowjobs (A Game Grumps Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें