The girl that doesn't like labels calls him 'Abercrombie' 20!! MADE IT TO 20!!

When we got to the living room, I heard the front door open and close. Mom? Wow, I felt like Jack Barakat. MOM?! Lol. Nope, I wasn't even close. Sterling walked in.

"You know what, if I have to get you pudding, your coming with me." He said. He then came over to me, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder like a rag doll.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled and banged with my fists on his back. It didn't seem to phase him. "GREAT FRIENDS YOU GUYS!" I yelled back to Tay and Benji.

"Should we help?" Benji looked at his brother.

"Maria?"

"Yeah."

"I say we help Sterling. I mean Maria can't be light."

"Good point. Shall we?"

"Yes we shall."

"STERLING!" They called together. Oh no. Not all three of them! Sterling turned around, swinging me around.

"Easy there dude, living, breathing, human being up here." I said sarcastically. The guys caught up with us, and Sterling practically through me into the passenger seat of the car, the guys jumped in the back, and Sterling in the drivers seat.

"Everybody buckle up!" I squeaked. I hate it when I squeak.

After five minutes in the car, and Tay and I singing to Lady GaGa, we all jumped out of the car as soon as we got to the store.

"Hey Sterling? Didn't I throw my phone at you before? And didn't you answer it?" I asked, I had just realized that he never gave back my phone, nor did he tell me what Lyn said.

"Yeah." Was all he said. He was grabbing a shopping cart. Benji was yelling at Taylor, Taylor was looking for eye-liner. We were in Wal-Mart. Guyliner. Gayliner.

"So...? What did Lyn say?"

"Lyn?"

"Lyndzey!" He was just being difficult.

"Oh, her. Yup she said that she wanted you to call her back ASAP!" He said calmly.

"So, where's my phone?"

"I didn't say that I was going to let you call her back. That takes away with Sterling's Maria time." He pouted.

"Okay enough with the third person. What? What do you mean Maria time? You are so weird."

I he smiled at me, and I ran over to Benji. "Give me your phone and no one get's hurt." I said using a banana as a pretend gun. I had found the banana on a nearby shelf. It was mine now. My yellow fruit. Ha ha, I like fruit that is yellow.

"Why?" Benji asked, backing up, and taking the banana from me.

"NO!" I yelled and grabbed it from him. He just looked at me. "My yellow fruit." I said quietly.

"Okay. So why do you need my phone?"

"Sterling won't give me mine."

"Oh, that makes things so much clearer." He muttered sarcastically. He hesitantly took his phone out of his pocket. He was about to give it to me when he stopped. "Wait, why won't Abercrombie give you your's?"

"'Cause he doesn't want me to minimize his Maria Time. Phone." I demanded.

"Okay, I still have absoloutely no clue, but what the heck, here you go." He said and gave me the phone. "Tell me if Mackenzie calls, it will show up on the caller I.D."

"Okays." I took the phone from him, and when I went to dial, it showed me a list of all numbers that have been called recently. Lyndzey. Lyndzey. Lyndzey. Lyndzey.... It kept going. How many times had he called Lyndzey? That's strange. I called her.

"Hey B." She picked up on the first ring.

"Hey Lyn, wrong friend!" I laughed.

"But, why are you on Benji's phone." She sounded almost upset that it wasn't Benji calling her.

"Sterling won't give me mine back."

"Oh."

"So what did you want?"

"You called me,"

"No before you called me. What did you want?"

"Oh. Just wondering if you were still on house arrest."

"Yes and no."

"Huh?"

"I'm supposed to be...but that mean's little in Maria World."

"Yeah, it does."

"So the guys and I are in Wal-Mart right now, but meet us at my house in," I paused for a second, "about half an hour?"

"Okay. See you then Chicka."

"See you then. Oh, do you want any pudding?"

"Pudding?"

"Yes pudding."

"Like pudding pudding?"

"Yes pudding pudding. Want any?"

"Um, sure. I'm not completely sure how to answer that one."

"That's why we are in Wal-Mart, I needed pudding. We are buying pudding."

"Oh, in that case sure, I want pudding."

"Okay we will get you some pudding too."

"Thanks, see you all later!"

"Later gator!"

"In a while crocodile!" I she shouted and we both hung up. I went to find my pudding, but couldn't focus. What is going on with Benji and Lyndzey? That's when it hit me. Oh. My. God.