The Girl That Doesn't Like Labels Calls Him Abercrombie (41)

"What do ya' think your doing punk?" The football toughguy was being all stupid and mean.

"Nothing, just angering you."

"Why I otta'!" The football toughguy said and he ran towards Sterling, hand balled into a fist. Ready to punch. Sterling ducked just as the football toughguy's hand missed his face and collided with the tree I was sitting under. He almost stepped on me. I'm a little person, he's a fatty, that wouldn't have been good. Sterling ignored the big guy being completely furious with him, and came and pulled me to my feet and away from Mr. Ijustpunchedatree. I let out a little, delayed, yelp.

"Sterling, come on, leave this butt face alone and just drop it, okay," I said quietly. I was not the type to remain quiet. But right now I was, 'cause I wanted to just sit and eat lunch in peace with my Sterling.

"Aww, come on, that's not fair." He pouted. The football toughguy was holding his hand and trying to figure out if it was broken or not. Sterling looked at me, grabbed both of our stuff, and started walking with me, towards the school. Hand in hand.

"Hey punk! I hope you know what your doing! I'm not one to forgive and forget." With that, we left.

"Now remember, this is not just something you can stuff in your closet and return to me when it is due. You must keep an eye on this baby at all times." Yes, you heard correctly. This baby. A baby doll, that poops, cries, poops, and sleeps, poops, and wets. Sterling and I got partnered up thank God, but we still have to deal with this thing for two weeks. Actually... maybe not.

"Now during school hours, it is up to you to find something to do with your baby. Whether you leave it with a sitter, or bring it to school with you is up to you. Your job, is just to take care of the baby, any and every way that you can. You start...NOW!" She said and as if on cue, all of the babies started acting up. Oh the joys of health class.

"No, Sterling, I don't want it! You take it! I had it the last two periods. Besides, the darn thing likes you better!" I said and shoved the doll at him. Maybe doll wasn't the right word. Monster. I shoved the monster at him.

"But honey, I drove here, how am I getting home, or to your place, with this thing crying away?"

"I drove too honey bee!" I told him, pecked him on the cheek and then ran over to my car. "Meet you at my place!" I said and was on my way.

"Don't worry Sterling, I got this all set up. I know what doing."

"Yeah, hearing you say that isn't the best thing. It's kinda' what I'm afraid of."

"Really baby, have more faith in me." I said and looked at the doll. It started to cry. Eww.

"Needs to be fed." Sterling said.

"What?"

"The baby, needs to be fed." He said and started looking through his backpack. What is that boy doing? After a minute he pulled out he bag that our health teacher gave us. He then took a bottle out of the bag. He put the feedy end of the bottle in the baby's mouth. It drank from the bottle. What. The. Frick. He's good with robot babies now? Does that mean he's good with real babies?

"I helped Lisa out, with the twins a lot." He said, almost in explanation. At this, I went and grabbed my keys, grabbed the baby bag, and grabbed Sterling and robo-baby, and went out the front door.

"What are you doing?"

"Making up with a friend, by giving him a little lesson in parenting." I said with a smirk. I knew just what to do with this baby. Or rather, who to give it to.

It feels like SUCH a long time since I've updated...wow. I've decided that I need at least 5 comments on this chapter before I post another, so make sure to comment and tell me what you think. Likes, dislikes, that sort of thing. Love ya'! -Nicole