The girl that doesn't like labels calls him 'Abercrombie'10

"Um...hi!" Some preppy girl squeaked. She seemed nice, but you know, I don't do the whole nice thing. "I'm Andi! And you are?"

"Annoyed, have you seen my date?"

"Who?"

"Sterling... I have no idea what his last name is..."

"Oh!" She squeaked. "I just saw him at the drink table, maybe you should watch him, I mean he is your ride right?"

"Yeah..." I was bored. "I'm Maria," I said as I walked away.

"WELL, NICE MEETING YOU!" She called over all of the voices in the sea of people.

"Uh huh, sure," I mummbled. She seemed nice, if only I were sober.

When I woke up, I was a mess. I could not remember what had happened the night before. I looked at my phone, which was on the nightstand, the only thing was that this wasn't my room. I looked down. Oops. I clutched the sheet, and covered myself. "STERLING!" I yelled, he was asleep next to me, well not anymore.

"Wha-oww." He said as he fell off the bed. He looked down at himself. "WHAT THE...?!" He didn't finish that sentence. "What happened?!" He was trying to calm down, it wasn't working.

"I have NO idea, but I think we..."

"AH!" He seemed frightened. Jerk. "Oh my... I can remember some of it, what about you?"

"Nada. Did we...?"

"Oh yeah."

"NO!" I yelped. "Wait...where are we?"

"My house."

"What, isn't this the house where the party was?" I asked as I got dressed and looked around.

"Yeah, my brother's party."

"I thought I heard someone say 'emo kid's throwing a party' last night?"

"Yup, he isn't emo though, he's more goth." He was all calm, dressing himself.

"YOU HYPOCRITE!"

"What?"

"Hmm, maybe this will refresh your memory, "Sorry cutter," the day we met, at the mall," I used my 'man voice' again, but I wasn't going for humor this time.

"Oh yeah that," he mummbled, scratching the back of his head. "Sorry about that," at least he was apologizing, but that's not good enough!

"I hate you, I mean it this time, I really hate you." I spit the words out. Oh if looks could kill, he'd be dead and gone, long gone somewhere in Timbucktoo. "I'm going home," I growled, and headed for the door. He tried to get up and follow me, but he slipped on some clothes and then regained his balance.

"I-I'll drive you, just give me a sec to find my-"

"No, you've done enough." I had tears in my eyes.

"Maria, please, you don't understand,"

"I understand enough, good-bye Sterling and good riddence." With that, I left. One night, that's all it took. One night and I fell in love. One night and I was hooked. One night, and I was broken. I started to walk away, without looking back. I couldn't really see where I was going, the tears in my eyes blinded me. I called Benji, and asked him to come and pick me up. I was sitting on the side of the road crying, when I heard his car pull up, and he got out and came over to me and hugged me. I was able to remember one thing about last night, I remember him saying "I love you,"