My face is contorted in shock at the sight of Laito and anger at Shin as I struggle to get free.

"Laito?! It's not what you think!" I exclaim, shoving Shin's chest and falling onto the floor, walking towards Laito.

"I know it's not, you wouldn't cheat on me." Laito says and grabs my arm pulling me against him and spinning me around so my back is against his chest, his arms around my waist as he glares at Shin over my shoulder.

"She is mine! You leave her alone, or I will rip you to pieces!" Laito growls viciously and kisses my neck before sinking his fangs into my flesh.

I stiffen in surprise but don't say anything as I tilt my head so he can drink from me easily.

Laito moans against my neck as my blood fulls his mouth and I blush,"L-Laito!?"

Shin watches us with a smirk as Laito pulls my shirt down, exposing my shoulder and sinking his fangs into it as well.

I roll my eyes and sigh,"Enough, before I get angry."

My tail wraps around his leg and he pulls away, licking the fangmarks.

"Your mine, Irene. Don't ever forget that." Laito growls, his warm breath tickling my ear.

"I know I'm yours, and you are mine~" I reply, squeezing his leg with my tail.

Shin groans and lays down on my bed,"Get a room!"

"We have a room, your in it~" I reply with a grin and pull away from Laito just as the door opens again and Jess pops her head in.

"Irene, we have to talk." She says, walking in and sitting on the bed beside Shin.

"Who is this?" She asks.

"Shin, the wolf from earlier." I reply distractedly as Laito starts giving me bedroom eyes.

I chuckle at Laito and turn to Jess while Laito whines at the loss of attention.

"So what's up~?" I ask Jess, sitting beside her on the bed.

"Reiji said Shin could stay..." She says and I smile happily, hugging her close.

"Thank you!" I cry, squishing her against me.

"But...." She continues and I pull away, sighing.

"I knew there would be a but." I sigh and the others chuckle.

"You have to test out a potion for Reiji in exchange for him letting Shin stay." Jess finishes.

I gape at her,"I have to try....mad scientist boys potion!"

"He is not a mad scientist! He's just likes to experiment." Jess defends him, pointing at me cutely.

I growl and look at Shin who is laying on his side, propped up on one elbow, his eye never leaving mine.

"Okay, I'll do it." I say confidently.

Laito huffs from beside me and I turn to see him sitting by me on the bed.

"Why are you doing all this? You don't even know him!" Laito growls irritably.

I smile and gently grip his chin, looking him directly in the eye,"Because it's the right thing to do."

Shin scoffs and lays down on my bed,"You are one weird chick."

"Why thank you~" I say with a small mock bow which receives a small clap from Laito and a whistle and I laugh from Jess.

~Timeskip, Run For Your Lives!!!!!~

Laito POV

Reiji had gathered myself, and Irene in the sitting room, however Shu, Ayato, Luna, Rachel and of course Jessica had come too.