Meeting The Eyes of Evil

I swiftly stride on my heels alongside the princes on our way to convince the king. After not much effort persuading me, I was all for throwing a festival to honor the deceased of the plague and worship the gods that have allowed us to heal. The royal palace had suffered a great loss when the growing heir of the palace was taken by the disease, it's something that I would never make up for. 

          Prince Jungkook smiled big as Prince Namjoon told us about how he had beaten all the other competitors in the latest jockey game.

         "Hyung, they let you win, you know they have to," Jungkook pressed.

          Namjoon scoffed and smirked at him, "Are you questioning my physical abilities, if you know what I mean?"  

          Jungkook slightly blushed, "Never mind that, how in the world are we going to convince Emperor Hyung to let us have the festival?" He had quickly changed the subject and I couldn't help but laugh to myself. 

          "I can try to convince him, there's a couple ways to do that,"  I say to them. We're halfway to the throne room and we round the offical buildings. 

          Namjoon smirks once again and I know for sure that his mind is in the gutter. "I'm sure you could do him some bed favors and make him see reason," he says boldly. 

          Jungkook slaps his shoulder and my face flushes, "Don't say such things to a lady!"

          "I'm only kidding." He laughs it off. By now we're at the doors of the throne room, and I can barely breath out a single word. My mind was fuzzy and all I can think about is Min Yoongi's gorgeous face that I was about to lay eyes on. 

          "Are you ready, Hye-Rin?" Scribe Hoseok puts a hand on the door, waiting for my okay. I nod, but I wasn't ready, I just had to pretend I was, and hopefully make myself also believe that lie. The large doors open slowly, sending a gust of cold wind into my face. Yoongi perks up in his chair from where he was talking with the Captain and Taewongun. 

          "You may enter," his voice bellows across the room. We all respectfully bow are heads and enter the throne room. 

          "Emperor Min, may we have a word with you?" I ask. He nods silently. 

          "It comes to my attention that the idea of a festival has come up, and I am here to make a request." I lift my head up as Yoongi rest his on his hands. 

          "I'm listening." He raises his eyebrows. 

          "I agree that a festive is a marvelous idea because it will lift the people out of there misery that has been brought by the Yellow fever and will honor the gods." 

          Everyone stands like marble statues. Yoongi's eyes boar into mine as he goes over my words. The captain and Taewongun, who are beside the Emperor, watch him intently.