Chapter 25 ~under control~

Ryan's pov
Ok... DO HE EVEN KNOW HOW TO CONTROL THE SECOND FORM?!? "LeTs Go." Nope. Normal speech shows control. "Shark. You need to control yourself." I say transforming myself to my 'power mode' as I call it. It can communicate through that form to his to help him control it.

I felt it happen. Crying Shelby turned into an Angel like form. Seriously how is theirs so cool? 'Guys' I say communicating to them 'Cory Cory Cory...' the girl said in the link. 'Sabre has been kidnapped again.' The boy said. I literally face palmed while my entity controlled my body. 'GUYS!! We're in a link. When our feelings change to be opposite then we are supposed to your entity takes control. Shark stay calm instead of angry and Shelby stay bright instead of Dark.' I say. Me. I have to be happy or excited or even speedy.

I got out of my entity's control like normal saying 'thanks' before leaving with Shark and Shelby normal. They woke up and said "Thanks Ryan!" I replied with "Your welcome. That might be needed when finding or saving Sabre and Cory.

Meanwhile
Unknown pov
"H-hello? A-anybody... there?" I called. The water dropping of a prison cell was all I heard. Not even an echo. "Hello?" You see. My group was the least powerful and the rest disappeared the first week. I lasted the longest and now I'm stuck as well. I don't even KNOW how I survived with power of colors! At the same time powers of Fashion, game, Decorations, Flowers, chairs, and shades don't help at all. As much. I hear some noise and then Max comes down and gives me food. Next he put two guys in the cell across Dom mine. There is privacy on haft the cage. The other haft is where we can see each other. Or will. The two were Unconscious so it would be useless to talk to them right now. Funny Right? Also funny that all the Vactor Brothers including me now have powers.

----------
I'm here like. This cliff hanger is HUGE!!! But it's so tiny. Anyways. I'm updating this ALEAST every week if possible. I got a few ideas I wanted to do. It's going to be great...

Here's my schedule also
Sunday- ???
Monday- Power 7
Tuesday-break
Wednesday- Killing Game
Thursday- Break
Friday-timeline
Saturday- Break.

Breaks are a no chapter or reading or a catchup day.
??? Is a random book day. I do a book.
Thanks! Bye!