Chapter 15~7 of brothers~

Ryguy's pov

Sabre? He knows me more and the thing that's controlling my thinks so to. I can't tell when the control will be back to me. I just know Sabre is now a 7 cause of a lightning spell on him and the only way to break it is being a 7. What IS he the seven of? It had to be powerful to start this early.

~le flashback~

I had to get rid of my past and people knowing my past. In a week my past was gone... almost. The last person who knows my past is my brother. I shot him down with lightning trying not to hurt him that much so I can do the spell that is super hard to do with lightning. I soon hear him cry. "Please Ry!! Don't do this!!!" "I'm sorry Sabre... I have to. You know I'm now part of the 7. I have to bro." I told him with tears in my eyes. He yelled back. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BRO. YOU KNOW I WILL NEVER TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE!!" He was also crying while saying that... I soon responded with "Sabre. You will only think of me as in a dream if you are in the 7.... I will never be the same and I don't want to worry you so that's why I'm doing this." "Plz bro... I wouldn't for you!!" "One request that you'll always remember. Don't become a 7." And I did the spell. "Sorry Sabre..." I said and finished the spell like with our real mom. Now she thinks she only had 1 child that she lost. I see a third charm on my power bracelet. That charm had to be completely Sabres cause it has a S on it and glows green. I runs back with the other 6 and we make a plan. Doing that to Sabre made me feel bad but, I had to.

~end le flashback~

I missed him and now I have to fight... I don't want to because we're brothers but the thing that's controlling me will do it. I needed to help Sabre and now look where we ends up. Fighting each other. Sabre at least isn't controlled. That's good. I need to get out of this things control. Jamie soon comes in with a plan.

"Ok everyone. Pay attention. We should keep one hostage like that assassin. Don't kill him just bring him to me." Jamie starts. Who is that assassin. I'm guessing Sabre because a village person  I think he might be that one. He maybe a guard or him and his mom became queen and prince. "Hey Jamie. What is that assassin wearing."
"A blindfold and assassin's gear."
Sabre never wore a blindfold before. "Ok let's get the plan started Elandis, Ross and Max is gonna fight them. Don't kill them. I will fight AK and Ghetto. Ryan, you will play the most important part. When 1 of us are down, knock everyone out and one of us will kidnap the handsome assassin."

Umm.... I did it once before cause I'm a strong 7 of lightning. I can do it again. Even to my younger brother. And why did Jamie call the assassin handsome?

"Why did you call the assassin handsome?" I ask. "Because I also have a crush on him so kidnap him instead. We can turn him to our side to!" "Ok..."

We all leave to go forward with the plan because of the things controlling us. We soon get to the hideout and I seen the assassin come out first and he looked like... SAbrE?!?

So thanks so much for you guys and ryan who is finally gonna do more povs in da future and I got to settle him do so... BYE!!!
-flames