Chapter 19~unturned~

Ryan's pov

I focused on my brother. Jamie had hit him with A needle even though no one else was around when she did that. I wasn't in control at all. My vision was dark then. Need focus. I look over to see the person wearing the camera mask wake up.

He spawns his synth so I can tell he's shadow. He tries to hit me but, I can't do a fight now. I use my 'knock out lightning' to knock him out.

I need to repair Sabre's memories of me. No matter what the cause. I go to Sabre's memory and seen my yellow spots I made. I see Sabre on the other end of it. I start repairing the yellow back to green.

"Wait? You're my brother? I was alone all these years because you took my MEMORY?!? I thought I ran away. That a miracle killed a guard. That miracle is actually you."-Sabre
"Yes. I am. You should have your memories back soon Sabre. They are almost fixed. Why do you wear a blindfold Sab? About 2 years ago since I saw you and now you do."-me
"None of your business Ry. Unless you wanna do some catching up."-Sabre
"Ok Sab."-me

And I get back to reality with Sabre I look at my hands. Everything was... brighter than before like... 2 years ago when I got turned WAIT!!!! IMNOTTURNEDANYMORE!! Calm down Ryan. I'm not turned anymore. Did my 'turn' go to Sabre?

Sabre's pov

And I go back to a yellow reality. I felt like my memories were just adding up. I remember as if I was alone and with Ryan. I soon remember everything... my vision goes almost back to normal. A bit red. Wait... RED?!? THEY PUT A NEEDLE IN ME AND MADE ME TURN? I stay still. Why am I still in control?!?

"What color do you see Sabre?"-Ryan
"RED!!!"-Sabre
"Darkness is being turned. What does red mean?"-Ryan

I than started to panic. The rest started waking up. Jamie throws a shot at Cory it almost hits him. He hits it back with his synth. Elandis fought Shark and AK. Max and Ross fought the rest. Me and Ryan were just standing there. I spawn my staff and do a fire ball type of this but green and black. I shot towards Max and hits Gizzy.

"SORRY!!!"
"That's ok! Why aren't you fighting Ryan?"
"He's unturned!!"
"COOL!!!"

What does a red vision mean. You're supposed to ask Ghetto, Sabre!! Ok "Ghetto. What does a red vision mean?" "It means..."

Sorry to cut you off Ghetto. I need a cliffhanger for next chapter!!!

Ghetto: I guess.

I do that to a lot of people. More and more cliffhangers

Adam: are you gonna add me in the story more.

I already did Adam.

Everyone: GEEEEEEEEEET RECKED 😂

Awesome sound so I wanna know what the red vision can mean. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see ya next one! BYE!!