Chapter 2 ~GizzyGazza~

Gizzy's pov

So me and Sky was crossing a roof when he fell. He caught him before any other guard seen it happen. He carfully pulled him up back on the roof.
With a *sigh* of relief from both of them they raced to Sky Training Area that Gizzy was so proud of it. It was a super secret that only the 2 knows about. It only takes 1 minutes to get there without falling.

Gizzy told Adam to hit the dummies. Adam seemed was ok with that. When IT suddenly appeared out of the sky, drop right in in front of him was a box. Same with Adam. Gizzy looked over and both of them open. Gizzy seen a letter, a map, amulet that was quite shock, and a bracelet that can hold the item in it.

Gizzy's letter said.

   Dear GizzyGazza

You in the new power 7. Legends of this is all true. Your power is lighting. Put all of the stuff on to gain your new abilitys. Lighting isn't the most dangerous one. Follow the map to find the hut of the 7. It will stay on you and ONLY you.
-from a helper

ADAM'S POV:
When he opened his he got a windy amulet and a gold necklace with a map and letter. He opened a letter and it said...

You are in the new power 7. Legends of this is all true. Your power is lighting. Put all of the stuff on to gain your new abilitys. Air is a good one to have and sorry that we had done you prince. Follow the map to find the hut of the 7. It will stay on you and ONLY you.
-from a helper

So he and Gizzy put them on. There was a dim light around them. When it stopped only the new items glows. They stayed to they're body's. The 2 had to escape fast....... Before the King knows what's happening.

Wow.. Am I setting up a 300 word goal cause this was a 327 word chapter. YAY I did it!!! Two chapters in a row!!!!