Chapter 9~1st BATTLE~

Sabre's pov

"Now Shelby. You can also heal. You will not test this out yet. I will teach you anyways. You put both of your hands on the person close to the wound and think of healing or love. Cory, you can also teleport in shadows. You look at a shadow and think of that area and you'll go there test it on Shark. Sneak attack him." Then Cory tried and failed 2 times and the 3rd time it worked, sneak attacking a Shark making him fall over and everybody starts laughing.
With his eye glowing and it stopped in 1 second

"Sabre you also g...." he starts when suddenly some people came. "Hello 'friends'. I see you got some training before we came. Umm... let's see you all DIE!!!" She said. Ghetto and AK yelled "JAMIE!" So her name is Jamie...

Ross's pov

I'm going out of my way for Jamie, she's practicing her hatred. A few minutes later.... "Ryan you're going to stay. 1 person need you to, just in cause." Jaiisme told Ryan. "Got it." He replied. Jaime opens a portal and we all go into the forest side. My vision is getting blacker meaning I'm getting controlled more... I don't like that I'm being controlled by whatever this thing is.

Shark's pov

So was battling Nick, the fire power guy when something tackled me from behind making me fall over. I soon realized it was Cory. Everyone laughed, including me. When 4 people showed from a distance. 1 seemed like a leader.

"Hello 'friends'. I see you got some training before we came. Umm... let's see you all DIE!!!" She said. Ghetto and AK yelled "JAMIE!" So her name is Jamie... the one of hatred.... I had a crush on both of the girls there... they were beautiful.....

What am I saying I need to fight them.... I summon my water trident when fire almost hit me.... the person has red hair and brown eyes with a gold chain that has a letter Z on it. He laughs at me....

The fight is on. I try to hit him while dodging his attacks. I soon seen, Gizzy hit one of the girls with lightning and it knocked her out... there was a portal under her and she is gone.... it is gone. Soon her tried to help me with this fire dude. I seen AK back off the fight in the corner of my eye looking back seeing lightning, and Gizzy's lightning rod thing. Hitting him over and over again. The fire guy does the same. Nothing happens.

He quickly seen me again and striking my arm.. it's so painful.... at least it's only my arm. I'm knocked back while Shelby is coming towards me. I almost black out when Shelby almost gets strike down by Jamie. I thought it did when I seen Cory hit her weapon just before hitting Shelby. "You want to go? Fine then... " she told him and starts laughing. Cory tries to hit her....

5 minutes of Cory fighting Jaiisme

Cory seemed like he was winning when I heard a sudden 'SLASH' Cory was hit in the chest... blacking out right away... my arm was almost healed too... Jamie decided to finish the job and almost striking him again when I seen Sabre.... the one I know best use his staff and I heard him yelling. "Shelby... your power can give healing. HEAL CORY NOW... Dont worry about me."

I tried to summon my trident again even though it never worked and I was tired out fallen right to sleep. That same weird dream started happening again.

Hey guys... 596 words. More and more per chapter. What should RYGUYROCKY'S power should be cause, I have no ideas. It can't be plant, hate, earth, fire, water or ,air. Thanks for reading so far. And btw. Shelby wasn't fighting and AK never.

Darkgirl or from now on let's say FLAMES!!