Chapter 13~A brother~

Before we start I wanna say that this maybe my only post this week because of my mini exams and..... you'll find out.
Cory's pov

Sabre soon starts fighting with me when I heard a sudden 'SLASH' like the UNDERTALE one!!!! "SABRE!!!" I yells!!! The guards are looking at me funny... then I get rage...

I soon turns into Chara/Black monster.... My eye Glows a mixture of greens blues and blacks. I soon KILLS the whole army that's there and soon turns back...

everyone seen me and I wasn't my fault. I soon realized that my eye was still glowing black. I stops it and everyone stars at me like it was a dream.

Soon Shelby questions "What did you do Cory, please tell us the true secret." So I now got to explain to everyone everything. Great. Soon Gizzy and Sky was just whispering to each other.... "i will tell you back at the hut." I told them. Gizzy picked Sabre up and we starts walking to the hut.

Meanwhile

Ryguyrocky's pov

    I'm now almost in control over my body for the 3rd time this week. I'm the most powerful lighting 7 in the world! At the same time Ghetto and AK were the weakest out of all of us so they controlled the more powerful ones... til now of course!

I looks at my bracelet and I see my 3 charms, one that has a 'B' on it with a little pink, my power one and one with a colored glow. I can't say because the author don't want me to!

RYAN!!!! DONT BREAK THE FORTH WALL!!!! Even in thoughts!!!

Fine, I guess. Any who... I see the unknown colored one glow more than usual. My BBFF is in trouble. The only way I can get there fast is by teleporting even though the controlling thing is still there.

I soon had no control like normal. Almost totally controlling myself then they take it all away. Jamie's defeat is what this kingdom of evil is horrified about, expect a trio with powers somehow.

The author also don't want me to tell y--

WHAT DID I SAY?!!!???DONT YOU DARE BREAK THE FORTH WALL AGAIN!!!!

K

Sorry for this chapter being so small. There's just something I need to fix... Anyways... Who do you think Sabre's 'bro' is?
-fla---

Ryan!!! DONT you dare talk while I'm talking!!!!

Again sorry
-flames out