Chapter 14~first flashback~

Ryan I will let you do it one more time if you break the forth wall I will Not let your pov exist!
"K"

Cory's pov

Sabre is dying and no one knows what to do. Shelby tried hard but, couldn't... soon I hear Shelby call to me from in Sabre's room where I put him. I went inside just to see Sabre resting and Shelby still trying to heal him.

"Hey Shelby. What you want?" I say blushing a bit cause of my BIG crush on her. I don't think she can see me blush because of my mask.
"Cory. Come here and touch my hands. I might work with the person... I... have...a..crush...on" she told me while blushing. Wait! She has a crush on ME?!? YAY!!!!

So I put my hands on top of hers and in a minute pink light appears and circles both us and the cut. I soon see a black and I wakes up with a woken Sabre and Shelby. I guess cause my power isn't a healing power so... I guess i blacked out. Shelby I guess got the love from me.... hehe.... SHE GOT A CRUSH ON ME!!
Well I got a crush on her. So... it's not that bad!

"IT WORKED!!! Sabres alive!!" Shelby screams super loudly like the time I got hit by Jamie and got healed by Shelby. I'm still wondering about that Undertale sound of when you kill chakra at the end. Lots of what ifs came to my mind, what if frisk is now a killer in this dimension. Wait. Frisk is Shelby so Firsk can't.

3D Jaime pov

In her head she was talking to a monster that controls her. She asks. "Can we capture that handsome assassin instead of killing him." The monster replied "Of course. You know I also have a crush on him." "How is that possible?" "It just is."

They thing controlling her started a meeting. She ask all of them to capture Sabre instead of killing him. Only one disagreed. And that was a Rabbit hybrid named Sam. He's go the power of insanity. The only 7 of insanity. He was an older 7 but young because of the powers. Insanity is the worst 7 anyone can ever get. She guessed because he's insane he'll disagree. His friends follow him and they have power of poison and 7 of potions. Taurtis has poison and grian has potions. They both follow Sam, their best friend, even if insane.

Sabre's pov

After all this time I was out I had a flashback.

-Flashback-

"Hey Bro. Is something wrong Ry." "He's the one who killed our parents. You know I'm 3 years older than you and i know that's the guy." "Ry. What should we do?" "Kill him in revenge." "I don't want to kill bro..." I seems to start crying. The Ry-guy is my Brother. And HE was the one who taught me to kill. I seems in shock. "Ry... I'm scared!!" "That's ok little bro. Just stay behind me.""ok" I slide behind him scared as a 10 year old witnessing a mother die. What! I looked like a 10 year old. Ry soon swipe the man of the ground. Ry looked 13. Probably is. Ry hits the man is a knife and carries me out of the room by my hand. "Ry? Why'd you do that?" "Sometimes it's kill or be killed. We're in a situation with it. You just have to figure out when to kill and not to. Let's start to figure out to kill with a leader who kills children and teens on sight." "Ok big bro." I seems to be sobbing and Ry seems to know me better than I know him. He carries me to a town and a guard came over to try and kill us a took Ry's sword and blocked the guards sword and stabs the guard. Ry seems surprised. I look and seen more guards coming and Ry and I runs into a forest.

-end of flashback-

So when I got up I looked at myself again and looked at my bracelet where I seen a second charm appear more and more.

Sorry about my first ever flashback. Still working on some. Yeah. This will now be out at least every week and if not just assume I'm on a trip k? Thanks!!!!
-flames