Chapter 10 ~1st battle finish~

Ross's pov

I stood there, in the shadows waiting for the right time to come out. I see mostly black so.... that's not good. I soon came out with the rest of them that was on 'my side' except Ryan of course. He never did tell us his real name. Soon I will be able to see them... then I did.... an assassin, a farm boy, Ghetto, Ak, the camera masked thief, his buddy, a guard, the prince, and.... wait! Is the SHELBY MY COUSIN!!! NO...No...no... it can't be her. It IS her... all i can see was blackness and i just hopes that she'll be safe.

Shelby pov

Everything takes a dark turn. I seen Elandis AND my cousin Ross!! This is so bad.... I don't want to fight them at all. Elandis was like a sister to me and my cousin was more like a Big Brother to me... then I sees him come towards me while another girl is talking,

"Ross, please don't hurt me..." I says thinking it was in my head. I sees him coming closer like he was going to fight me after that girl finished talking. He leaped closer to me when a power blocked his attack.

I soon realized it was my power blocking me. "ROSS!!! PLEASE DON'T TRY TO FIGHT ME. I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU. I CAN'T FIGHT YOU, COSS!!" I yells at him almost crying. I didn't want to fight Ross.

He soon just leaves?!? This just got awkward. I never had the willing to fight. I may need to for my protection. I WILL fight if I have to.... my only thoughts besides that we're why. Why did Ross try to kill me? WHY did he leave when almost crying?! There's so may whys..

I look over to see Elandis gone as well and I seen Shark. His arm was hurt badly. I race towards him... then I was attacked. I'm thinking I'm died. I opened my eyes to see Cory blocking the attack. I ran over to an injured Shark and started healing... Max almost disappeared and only Jamie is still fighting. She's fighting Cory. I looked to see the rest fighting Max.

After slugging it out for 5 minutes I seen Cory get SLASHED right in front of me!!! I seen Sabre quickly take his spot.
Shelby... your power can give healing. HEAL CORY NOW... Dont worry about me." I ran over to him and started to heal him forgetting about Shark. Shark soon blacked out and I didn't even realize....

Sabre's pov

I seen everything while fighting....
-Shark's arm hit
-Ross leaving
-Elandis failing and portal thing that stayed for a minute

Yeah, I seen it all. I all most beat Max when I seen Shelby going toward Shark, she almost gets hit, and Cory blocks the attack.

They slugged it out for 5 minutes when I seen the eye glow black. I think I see it before anyone else so I HAD to stop it right away. I told Cory "your eye... its glowing." No one else heard and I seen it stop and 'SLASH' he gets hit in the chest because of me....

I ran to take his place and they were about to hit him again when I got there I hit the weapon out of that girl's hand and told Shelby "Shelby... your power can give healing. HEAL CORY NOW... Dont worry about me." 

I took contact with ghetto and telling him "go help Shelby out." That he did... no one else heard me say that... I hope that everyone is ok...

I goes back to see a black and green ball form in front of my staff and it shot.... Max disappeared and Jamie was gone too....

I still think it was my fault that Cory has been hit... I go and seen that Ghetto had healed Shark and Shelby crying over Cory.... I seen pink hearts flow around her and Cory.

As soon as it stopped I ran over and seen that Cory is alright and Shelby has fainted by using to much energy. Cory brings her to bed and we called it a night.... my night was just a nightmare...

705 words.... more and more each time. Soon will be different things. Not just this but different styles to!!
-flames