Chapter 32 ~A sneak peak into later~

??? Pov
Heh. Wow. Those idiots. At least I'm the second evil. I love when the groups fight. Awesome Insanity! Amazing job!
I smiled watching them.

?? Pov (different)
No! I'm supposed to be time and space!! How did I miss them fighting?!? Err... "???? (Different then both) Go to Earth. They need you." I said.
And she can't here me. I made something to help her hear that message. She soon teleported to earth to stop ???. I tried to no avail. "Really?!? At a TIME like this? I'm supposed to be able. Why is my powers not working." Then I remembered "right. I'm in the Abyss and it don't allow powers except one area I call the training area." I walked over to the training area of the Abyss and teleported there. I really need to make faster was there.

Meanwhile. Ok. This part so far was later in the book. So back to the fighting time.
Shark's pov
Everything is going wrong. We weren't supposed to have anyone die!! Max is dead. Elanis is Dead. And sadly Cory... died protecting Shelby. That's so far.
Shelby is battling Jamie still.
Ryan and Sabre is battling evil AK.
Red and Nick is battling evil Ghetto.
Gizzy and Me is battling Ross.
We don't want to kill them.
It just so far happened because of Jamie or an accident. Why?
Shark:No literally. Why did 3 people die in the script so far. There's another f--
Me: no spoilers since we are still filming.
Shark: rriigghhtt... I'm continuing.
So yeah. Gizzy used his lightning to make Ross paralyzed the best he can. I used my water to keep him on the ground.

Jamie being super bad at the moment made another orb. How much power do she have?
It hit Gizzy. Gizzy seemed to fight something before both Ross and Gizzy Attacked me. Sabre made orbs and shot it at them. That is his basic power. He teleported over to me and hit Ross. Barley dodging his attack.
I hit Gizzy who has my power as a weakness.