“Help me up Haz?” I smiled innocently up at him, holding my arms out. He raised an eyebrow at me.

“Seriously?” He questioned.

“Please?” I begged, using my best puppy dog eyes. Harry looked down at me, and I watch as the expression in his eyes softened.

“Fine!” He huffed, grabbing hold of my hand. As soon as our skin touched, sparks shot around my body, and a small gasp left my lips. I’m positive Harry felt it too, his grip on my hand tightened, and his eyes connected with mine. As I looked into those beautiful pools of green, I felt myself falling for him. Is there really anything wrong with that? Am I just being stupid? It wouldn’t be so difficult being Harry’s girlfriend would it? I mean, there would be a few pictures, but that’s about it. I wouldn’t be recognised, I’ve changed my hair! I admit, not much, but it’s different! Dad probably didn’t take much notice anyway! But to be Harrys girlfriend…

A cough brought me out of my thoughts, and I pulled my eyes away from Harrys gaze. He pulled me up from the sofa, but quickly dropped my hand and strode away and walked into the mystery ‘cinema room’.  I sighed, running a hand through my hair. I can’t think like that. To begin with, Harry doesn’t even feel that way about me, so there’s no use fantasising about it. And secondly, it’s too risky… far too risky. I began to make my way over to the other room when a voice stopped me.

“Emily, can you help me with some of this food please?” I turned to see Niall standing behind the bar, food and bowls spread out in front of him.

“Sure thing!” I smiled, walking over to stand opposite him. “What can I do?”

“Can you put those crisps in that bowl, and then the Haribos into this bowl.” He told me, indicating to me what he meant as he spoke. “I need to get the popcorn going…” He frowned, patting his pockets and looking all around him.

“What’ve you lost?”

“The popcorn…” He replied distantly, whilst rummaging through all the wrappers and bags strewn across the kitchen. I laughed, watching his desperate attempt to find his food.

“Minor setback there!” I chuckled, scanning the counters, just in case he was missing the obvious. My eyes caught something, and I let out a bark of laughter. Nialls head snapped up, and he gave me a quizzical look.

“What….?” He asked, cocking his head to one side.

“Niall do you have eyes?”

“Umm…yeah?”

“And common sense?” A few more giggles escaped my lips.

“Well, debatable, but I try to?” He was beginning to look really confused now.

“Then where would the most sensible place to put the MICROWAVE popcorn be?” I said, emphasising on the word ‘microwave’. He frowned for a second, before realization crossed his face. His eyes darted over to the microwave, and he slapped his hand across his forehead. I couldn’t contain my laughter anymore, and I had to grip the edge of the bar to stop me from falling over.

“I’m such an idiot!” Niall chuckled, walking over and sorting the popcorn out, that just so happened to be sitting right in front of the microwave. Once my laughter had died down, I continued to sort out the food Niall had instructed me to.

“So where abouts do you live then?” I asked, trying to strike up a conversation.

“Well, I live in the apartment across the hall, and Liam and Zayn live in the two downstairs.”

“That’s actually pretty cool! It didn’t even cross my mind to think who lived in the other apartments in this building!” I chuckled, “So you must have like giant sleep overs every night or something?”