I keep rubbing him and he briefly closes his eyes, "Are you sure?" He opens them, searching.

I nod, bringing my hand up and brushing my fingertips along the sharp carve of his jaw. He takes my hand, leading me to the bed. He stops, hesitating a bit and then looks at me. "You've never done this before?" He asks.

"I wasn't lying to you the first time we had sex," I nod to the bed, "I've never known real intimacy. This is all knew to me." My eyes return their gaze on his, "I want to though, I want to be intimate...really badly."

I grab his hand, "Teach me," I plead, "I need you to teach me."

He closes his eyes and grabs both of my hands, placing them on the top of his pants. "I'm going to pass out if you keep talking and looking at me like that." He opens his eyes.

I don't wait for him to say anything. I unbuckle his belt and drop it on the floor. I unbutton the top and then unzip him. He takes a sit on the bench against the edge of the bed and I kneel on the floor between his legs. I help him push his pants down and then my fingers grip the waistband of his briefs and I tug, which makes Leo lift off the bench enough for me to pull them down.

His eyes grow heavy as I stare at his length and then begin to touch him. He grunts a bit, which makes me bold to place a kiss on the tip. He closes his eyes and groans.

"What...what should I do first?" I look up to see him and he licks his lips.

Leo's chest is rising and falling. "Keep doing that, tease me," He grabs the base of his length, "lick me from base to tip, slowly."

I take a deep breath and lean down, drawing my tongue up the underside of his length, along the vein and up to the tip, where I kiss him again.

"Jesus," he hisses, "wrap you fingers around me," he pleads and I place my hand around him, gripping him lightly and moving my hand up and down.

"Keep doing that, "he pauses, "and put your mouth around it."

I nod and bend, opening my mouth and taking him in. I'm able to go about halfway, licking his shaft up and down. He lets out a moan and his hands immediately move to my shoulder. I look at him, through my eyelashes and his eyes turn intense and stormy. He looks dangerous and when he closes his eyes again, he says, "Now suck."

I surround him completely with my lips, sucking and stroking him with my tongue.

"Suck more. Hard"

I close my eyes for a moment and let go, following instructions and completely giving in. Leo gasps as my hand moves up and down, just as my mouth works the rest. I suck harder, lapping him to the point where he grunts, his hips jerking that he hits the back of my throat.

"Christ, Lara" his breathing is heavy, "Its good. Everything you do feels so fucking good."

His crude remark only fuels me more and I take over, sucking him harder.

"Fuck...fuck." I look up at him. Leo's eyes are rolled to the back of his head, "Yes, oh..." he strains, "Lara, I'm so close," his hips move harder, faster.

He looks down and I keep my gaze on him, keeping him in my mouth. "Show me how much you like it." He whispers, his hand pushing into my hair.

I bat my eyelashes and hum around him, letting him now that I'm loving this. That I'm loving the way he is losing control because of me. That his groans, grunts and slight breaths pleases me in that I can bring pleasure to him.

I feel his finger trace my lips around him and the other hand, is on the bench, gripping so hard his knuckles are turning white. I feel small noises escaping my throat and against my tongue, he swells.

"Coming, Lara, Coming." He strains, "If you don't want me to come in your mouth, then you have to stop." I feel the tenseness in his thighs. With my gaze on his eyes, I give him one last, hard suck and he closes his eyes, cursing my name loudly. He slightly jerks and spills in my mouth. I swallow, tasting the surprise warmth and sweetness of his orgasm going down my throat. Leo's body quakes as he finishes coming. I pull back to look at him and lick my lips, savoring the deliciousness of him. His hands move to my cheeks and he caresses me.

He's out of breath, dazed and he smiles, "Fuck, you're a fast learner."

I climb off my knees and sit next to him. He puts his briefs and then his pants back on. "How was it?" he zips up.

I suck in my lips, trying to hide my embarrassment. He places his thumb on my chin, pulling my skin so my lips are freed. "Tell me."

"I liked it, a lot." I smile and look away.

He laughs, "Why so embarrassed?"

I shrug, "Because I enjoyed it, because I liked seeing you like that."

He brings his forehead to mine, and he closes his eyes before opening them and smiling. "That was the beast head I ever gotten."

I bite my lip and he continues, "Seriously. You're so innocent and pure at everything, but then you unleash and relish in doing filthy things." He pauses, "Are you sure you've never blown a man before?" He asks, seriously.

I nod, "You're my first."

He kisses me, "Good," he continues kissing me, "The idea of another man having those lips," he sucks my lips, "that tongue," his tongue gently caresses mine, "would drive me insane."

We continue kissing and smiling for minutes until he stops and breaks away. "I'm hungry now." He kisses me again and I place my hands on his thighs, caressing them. He takes my hands off him and laughs against my mouth, "For food, mystique."