Part 23

Song List:

Sade-Smooth Operator

The atmosphere in the club is sexy and upbeat as I hand over my belongings to the coat checker. I hear the familiar voice from one of my favorite artists crooning throughout the club and it couldn't be more perfect to play right now. Instead of heading to the bar, I head to Leo's room. He texted me earlier, saying:

"Come straight to my room when you get here, the door will be unlocked."

I reach his secret door and unlock it. I make my way up the stairs and take a slight turn to his door. I knock softly and let out a swift breath, anxious and excited to see him. The door opens and I break into a smile, so does Leo.

"Evening, beautiful." He grabs and kisses me. I wrap my arms round his neck and swoon, welcoming his kisses. Leo's mouth is divine and deadly as I let him have complete control of our kiss. I can taste the fresh mint on his tongue as he opens his mouth and kisses me. Ignited, I feel my body ready to burst into flames as he hums and groans. Leo brings his hand to my face, both thumbs caressing my cheeks, making me blush. I bring my hands to his hard chest, running them up and down.

"Hi," I breath out. Both of his hands go to my hips, and he pulls me closer. "Hello, temptress." He smiles.

"Of all the things you call me, I think that's the least accurate." I giggle.

He grabs my hand and lead us in, "Trust me, "he says, "the adjective is dead on." He takes me to the table and an amount of delicious food is spread out.

"Wow, I'm glad I didn't eat dinner."

He shrugs, "I might have gone a bit...overboard." He rubs his jaw.

I look down and see our hands are still entwined. I rub his arm and in a low voice, I tell him, "I'm hungry."

"Well, there's fruit and a spread of cheeses. There's slices of olive bread and, "

I shake my head meekly, "I'm not hungry for food, right now." I look up at him through my lashes.

He narrows his eyes a bit, and gives me a steady gaze and then his eyes drop to my mouth. "Just so you know, I'm going to kiss you again."

But I beat him to it and my lips land on his first. I don't know if it was the flirty texting or the anticipation of the weekend, one thing is for sure, I just couldn't stop thinking about Leo all week. Since I got the green light from my doctor, I thought relentlessly about the things I wanted to do with Leo. There was so much I wanted to explore with him and I know that despite my limited knowledge, he'd let me have my wicked ways with him. More than anything, I want to give him pleasure.

His lips brush against my mine, adding more pressure and fervor. My hand creeps down, touching him through his navy shirt, they keep traveling south until I stop at his pants and I palm him. He groans at my contact and I break our kiss. "I want to put my mouth here." I say, and he pulls back, looking at me with wide eyes. "I just don't," I whisper, "know how to do it." I tell him.

He keeps looking at me and I kiss him. "I never done this before," I pause, "Show me. Like, making you orgasm and everything."

Leo kisses me and says against my mouth, "Why is it," he pauses, "that anything that  comes out of that pretty mouth of yours, makes me harder than I ever been in my life?"