Part 19

Song List:

Alina Baraz & Galimatias-Show me

Our paces seemed to resonate so high, not that we're being loud as we walk, but the fact that the walls are padded. The sound proof inside here is so incredible, I swear I can hear my heartbeat. Still holding hands, we walk and pass doors with numbers. Number one, two, three and then door four opens, where two patrons step out, smiling and whispering. Leo just nods at them and we keep going until we reach number seven.

Before Leo opens it, he says, "Each room is different. In size, in detail..." he goes on, "I chose this one because I think it's the small step you need to start with." He carefully says.

"Okay, "I cock my head.

He doesn't say anything and then quickly gives me a chaste kiss. With his lips, still against mine, he whispers, "I was serious," he pulls away, "You can trust me, always."

The endearment coming from this stranger, because he is, touches me in a way that makes me flutter and anxious. I kiss him back and it's like our lips were made for each other. He opens them slightly, letting me taste him with my tongue. I can't stop kissing him, touching him. You know it's good when you can spend hours kissing a person because this mere contact, sets such a high fulfillment. "Take me inside," I pant.

He nods and opens the door. I walk inside and it's not what I expected. The room is covered in sensual colors of dark pink wallpapers and patterns, except the front. I see my reflection and as I get closer, it's a mirror. Why is there a mirror? And where is the window where the audience can see in? Light bulb...it's a one-way mirror. There's a red velvet high-backed settee in the middle of the room. I go to touch the rolled arms and feel the softness of it. The seat cushion is inviting for one...and another.

"Is this why you chose this room? Because I won't be able to see the audience?"

The soft, dim lights make it hard to see his face but I can see the slight shake of his head. "You'll only see us."

I kind of...like it. He strides closer to me. "You know, I was kind of mad at you a few minutes ago," he says, nonchalant, "I didn't like how close Will's face was to yours."

I stare at him. "You were mad at me, right." I breathe out and can't help to giggle. "Well I'm mad at you for even bringing it up again, why are your ruining the moment?" My mouth breaks out the most sarcastic smile and he chuckles. He begins to touch my arm, stroking his long finger against my skin.

"I overheard some of the conversation." Leo looks away and then around the room, "About not being eager in doing this." He repeats what I said to Will, "I'm sorry I overacted. It kind of threw me off that maybe you weren't interested in this anymore," he waves around us, "or me "he finishes the sentence.

I shake my head. "I'll..." I begin. "I want to try," my voice is shaky. Leo breaks into the biggest smile, like I've told him the greatest answer in his life.

"So, you're sorry?" I try to make light of his apology, basking in his happy moment.

He tilts his head slightly. "Let me show you the sincere, extent of my apology, Ms. Lara." His voice comes out so determined and sexy. Leo walks over near the door, where a panel is located. I hear a switch and the lights of soft pink illuminate the room. Not brightly, more like soft, candle lighting. Leo removes his jacket and hangs it on one of the wall hooks. He unbuttons each sleeve button on his wrist and rolls up the sleeves. How can three moves, involving change of clothing, already have me feeling hot?