Part 13

Song List:

Ariana Grande- Dangerous Woman

My body is in an unconscious state; my mind is tired and I can't help to feel good. I stretch out my left arm and it collides with a hard, warm body. My eyes open and it takes me a few seconds to come back to consciousness and reality. Something is pressing against my face and I reach up to touch what it is. The pressure on my face is a familiar material...one blink, two blinks and boom, it all comes back. As I turn my head, I see the slumbering body of a man, snoring softly. Leo, the masked man that made intense, passionate love to me...some minutes or hours ago. I don't even remember falling asleep. The whole experience was so overwhelming, that the feeling alone wiped me out. The way he looked at me, the way he moved inside me, I can still feel the echoes of his movements between my legs.

Careful in not waking the beautiful mystery beside me, I slip out of bed. I'm standing naked and I know I should put something on but I don't feel like putting on my red dress. I look at one of the dressers, hoping that there is something I could find to wear. As I open one of them, I'm glad my instincts were right. There's a neat row of t-shirts and briefs. I take a black t-shirt and a pair of black boxer briefs. I'm about to put them on when I notice the close door near the entrance of his room. Curious, I walk over there and open it. Its pitch black until I find a switch and flip it on. The soft light illuminates a very spacious bathroom. Color wallpapers of dark silver designs are attached to the walls with light fixtures that give a nice touch to an enthralling theme of "royalty". There's a shower as well as the biggest claw-foot tub I've ever seen. Next to the sink, I see a bar with two towels hanging neatly and it gives me an idea. I set the clothes neatly on the sink counter and look into the mirror.

I take a good look, taking in my naked figure. It's not a narcissistic feeling or a proud gesture in why I'm looking at myself bare. I look at my reflection, trying to know what Leo was seeing as we were having sex. From our conversation in The Hallway earlier, it was obvious- by what he ordered me to say- that he liked fucking in front of people. His tone was pure darkness and animalistic, nothing in decency or care. But that wasn't what I felt tonight as he was inside me, kissing me hungrily but sweetly. It was passionate, loving and raw. Something that shouldn't be expected by two strangers, let alone two masked strangers. With the images of our tryst replaying again, I feel an ache in my mouth and between my legs. I feel sore, but that won't stop me from having him again. I look down between my legs and suddenly my mind wakes me up. It reminds me of what I did, who I did it with and that now, I can't go back. I was intimate with a stranger, I made a choice with a stranger and that's it. I will never be the same. I take off my mask, not wanting to be the woman behind the mask, or "beautiful" or "mystique", as he has called me. I leave it on the sink and walk over to the shower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a good soothing wash, I carefully walk back into the room. Leo is still sleeping and I try to walk without making any noise. As I look around, our clothes are scattered messily and I decide to tidy up a bit. I pick up my clothes and fold them neatly, placing them on the sofa. I begin to pick his clothes up and after seeing a very familiar-and expensive- label on his shirt, I carefully make sure not to wrinkle them. I put his shoes on the side and find a small wastebasket where I throw away the used condom and other trash. Managing some tidiness, I go back to bed and lie beside him. His face is turned towards me and I can't help to stare at him. His full lips are slightly parted, moving only a bit as he breathes. His dark hair is perfectly messy, disheveled by my fingers running through them as I kissed him. I touch his jaw, loving the feel of the stubble on his skin until I feel something else. As I take a closer look and analyze the scar on his chin. Something so flawed, how did he get this? I look up to his dark, long eyelashes which are perfectly fanned around his almond shaped eyes. I'm taking in as much as I can, but my hunger craves a little more. My finger begins to move its way to the covering on his cheek. If only I can see a little...