Chapter 25 - Derrick

Start from the beginning

"Uncle Derrick, look what I got from the Tooth Fairy!" She held up a shiny new dollar glistening in the heavy light of the mid afternoon sun through the fluttering white curtains of the  apartment windows.

"Oh that's so cool. I remember the very first dollar I got from the Tooth Fairy when I was younger..."

"You mean there's more?!"

"Righto kiddo, and they say that if you manage to sleep through the whole night without moving, that one dollar could turn into five."

"That's so cool!" She squealed. He chuckled because he knew that she wild be determined to get that five as soon as another tooth falls out. "Mummy and I are going to the store so I can spend my dollar. I want candy!"

As if on cue, Tilly walked into the room all dressed for an excursion. "We might just end up at the park too, so take all the time you need." She winked at him confusing him inexplicably before scooping up Ali and leaving, the door closing on a soft click.

He went back to his phone to play some random game when a small hand enclosed itself around his neck and chin, and teeth nipped at his earlobe. His eyes closed and a mini earthquake rolled through his body. Only one person on earth could do that him and she's right behind him. He held her wrist and led her around the couch so that she was in front of him. She bit her lip nervously but there was no denying the fire that was swirling in those grey orbs. He pulled her down so that she was straddling his lap, the position causing a soft arch to her back and the undeniable pop of the smooth curve of her ass. He slowly ran a hand down the side of her waist to the small of her back before trailing over thick plumpness of her backside and giving it a tight squeeze. It made her gasp to which he took the opportunity to catch her chin between his thumb and index; he was just centimeters away from her lips when he asked, "are you sure?" A quick swipe of tongue along her lips and a sharp nod was all he needed to devour the softness that was on top of him. He took her lips with his, and was already suffering from diabetes with the sweetness she held on them. She was more confident this time, practically fighting him for dominance, but it's not happening - he won't let it - since he's been wanting this forever. Still kissing, he started to unhook the blessedly large buttons of her pink shirt revealing a creamy silk little number molding the warm globes of her tits to push against his chest. He brushed his left thumb against a pre-hardened nipple and felt her chest concave a little at the unexpected touch. He let go of her lips to pepper kisses along her cheek and the column of the throat  before hoisting her up a bit and trailing lower to the infamously pierced left nipple drawing it out slowly. He hooked it with his tongue and sucked it straight into his mouth causing a sharp shout to escape her mouth.  He lapped at wherever his tongue could touch, feeling her squirm and shiver, and fighting so hard to not make any other sound. He wasn't having it. A quick smack to her behind had her screaming, digging into his shoulders as he chuckled and let go of her nipple with a pop, soothing the handprint he probably put on her right ass cheek.

She was going to sit down fully when he stopped her, "I didn't tell you that you could sit." Her face was clobbered with a dumbfounded look but she listened nonetheless, part curious as to what he was getting at. "Good girl," he grinned up at her, not failing to miss the quick thinning of her lips masking the excitement she felt with a weak attempt at contempt. He slowly pulled off his shirt, careful not to move her else she'll fall and saw how greedily her eyes soaked up his upper body. He pulled her down for another kiss before separating and covering the lower half of her face with his fingers, the middle one tracing lightly over her swollen lips. She instinctively opened her mouth and sucked it in, the heat of her mouth had his dick twitching with pre-come soaking the front of his boxer briefs. She licked, soaking the digit with saliva, basically showing him what her mouth can do, and he definitely knows what that mouth do. He slid his unoccupied hand under her skirt and traced the edge of her underwear until he got to her core, he felt her jump but she never stopped sucking. Such a trooper! He ran a finger over her core and felt her juices seep through and slide unto his finger. He hooked his finger through and slide the soaked cloth to the side before taking his finger from her mouth easily sliding the digit through her core.