Chapter 15 - Derrick

That pompous, twig-legged, Carrot Top looking, no good, washed up degenerate reject spawn of the devil, crawling from the cracks of hell son of a bitch! Derrick flung his cup of coffee into a nearby wall and paced back and forth for three seconds before looking back at his computer screens. Being able to concentrate on the security cameras footages throughout his apartment, he's able to identify every last one of the bastards that passed across his screen. After what happened twelve years ago, you'd think he had learned his lesson but no, gathering information was never his strong suit. Hence, he was in charge of Intel and Command of Operations. But that faithless week made it all change...

__________________

"Miss Chelsea, your brother wants to talk to you." Derrick said as he opened the door to her bedroom. Normally, nothing rouses a reaction out of him wherever he goes; it's a skill you quickly learn for the position he currently works in. Yet, seeing what is going on in front of him will have him catching shit for the next week if someone else caught them: Chelsea was currently spread-eagled with one of his subordinates quickly pumping away at her insides huffing like an overworked treadmill, however, she wasn't enthralled by his vigor at all. She looked bored out of her mind, honestly.

"G..." They seemed to hear him then, "get out." This caused G's soul to leave his body as he scrambled to disconnect whichever of his limbs were glued to hers and picked up every scrap of clothing that belonged to him.

"Sir..."

"Don't say anything; just get out."

"I need to-"

"GET OUT! Everyone from Russia to Australia have seen your shining, soapsuds-looking ass. Makes no sense to ashamed now. I'll deal with you later." He just bowed and quickly shut the door, the muffled slapping of bare feet against hardwood floor depleting with distance.

"Awww, you didn't have to treat him like that." Chelsea's Cheshire-like grin filled her face as she rolled to her side, arm propping her head up to give Derrick her full attention... or was it her tits she was trying to gain attention for? Doesn't matter; he has orders, he will follow through.

"My subordinates have nothing to do with you unless advised. Get up; you meet your brother in five."

She got up alright, but not before rolling on her stomach to stretch, her ass high in the air reminiscent to that of a cat with a little shake to the soft curve. Her posture was poised and perfect showing off her teachings from a young age even with the rebelliousness she carried. She came over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck pressing what God blessed her with against his own.

"That's no way to talk to your boss."

"I don't recall you hiring me."

"I still have superiority over you."

"Yet you don't behave like someone to look up to." That earned him a slap. He didn't flinch either; he probably deserved it too. He was never one to sugarcoat shit; don't want people dying from diabetes around him. The same hand Chelsea used to slap him was now soothing the ache that was placed there.

"It's a good thing I like you huh. I could've done worse."

"Nothing I can't handle."

"Oh yeah?" She grabbed the tie of his shirt and pulled Derrick in for kiss. He knew she wasn't a saint but he didn't expect her to be this skilled at only the age of seventeen. He didn't have time to respond when the doors to Chelsea's bedroom swung open.