Chapter 4 - Derrick

So fucking close but still so fucking far.

Derrick walked into the building bags of food held securely in the crook of his arm as he walked up the steps to his apartment. Athena felt so fucking good in his arms that he was so close to violating her... in a good way, and her yelp didn't help either. Dips and curves in all the right places, he just confirmed that he just doesn't like her, he's obsessed with her. And her heat? Goddamn! She reacted like if she was starved for how hot she became, trembling like a volcano ready to erupt. He smiled; it could have been even better if he was inside her...

But that's not the real issue here. With Adelia asleep in his bedroom, he was going to quickly step out to get some food for both of them but just as he was going to turn the knob grumbling could be heard on the other side of the door. He leaned in, ear to metal eye trained closely to the peephole as Athena opened her door. He can count everyone clearly: her and three guys...

"Mind if we come in? To talk?"

"Yes I do mind. I don't know you." Yes Athena, you're fueling my obsession over you.

"Are you Tilly Hahn's sister?"

"Who?"

"Tilly Hahn. Do you know her?"

"Sorry Hun. Name doesn't ring a bell."

"How about this?" One guy went into his back pocket and pulled out a picture.

Athena looked and still shook her head. "Still not ringing any bells."

"Are you sure?"

"Do I look like I'm lying?" Athena folded her arms displaying those wonderful pair of pillows making him semi-erect but quickly tampered down the thought despite his body's reaction when one of the men stepped to her. His hand was squeezing the doorknob cruelly. Touch her. I dare you. But the guy was held back by one of his companions.

"Sorry ma'am, didn't mean to cause trouble but if you hear anything..." a card was shoved into her face, "you'll give us a call?"

"Like a high-end prostitute confirming your appointment."

*****

The mechanism of the brass handled door clicked signalling that someone has finally come home. The lights went on and the target gave a startled shout at the sight that sat in front of him: his wife and three kids were tied up and gagged, two on each side of one of the intricately designed chair sets adorning his home. He scanned them over: they clearly were in bed because he told them he was coming home late tonight but fear was clear in their eyes. He now decides to look at the cause of all this: a man sitting in said chair dressed in a suit, leather gloves, shiny black shoes and a shiny silver nine millimetre Beretta lying perpendicular to the edge of the table. He finally took in the face and his immediately seized up

"Mr. Callahan. So nice of you to come home." He leaned back in the chair. "Don't be too alarmed. This is just an attention grabber." Mr. Callahan didn't dare move. "I was on my way to work and, since I was in the neighbourhood, I decided to drop by." He rubbed his chin lazily, "a situation happened earlier today that I'm not too fond of and it seems that you're the guy who can give me answers."

"Well, what happened?"

"A trio of guys came to my building today and harassed what is mine. I don't like random people troubling my things," he lazily caressed the side of Callahan's wife's cheek, "I know they're your guys and I like my peaceful mornings. So what I want to know is who ordered it, why and will it happen again."

It was more of a demand than a string of questions. Mr. Callahan's hand twitched with the helplessness this situation was making him feel. "I don't know who exactly; the transaction was dealt with by third party but I do know it has to do with finding someone, and I can't say; there hasn't been a callback."

"Hmm." The gentleman got up grabbing his gun, "Not what I wanted to hear but you seem to be telling the truth." He stood face to face with Mr. Callahan, eyes probably melting the epidermis of his face if it could. He patted his cheek, "enjoy the rest of your night Mr. Callahan." and left the home.

"Honey?" Mr. Callahan slowly called. He barely noticed but throughout the whole conversation, not once did his wife or children flinch or shift. "Anna? Ray... Mikey?" He leaned over for closer inspection and nearly dropped to the floor. In addition to being bound and gagged, each were propped up by a pole lodged in their backs and their eyes glued open. They hadn't moved because they were already dead.

Mr. Callahan screamed just as Derrick entered his car. If Callahan hadn't taken so long he would have already been on his second target for the night but he's not so keen on sharing and no one, no one messes with what's his.

________________

A/N: Woo, this is short

I'll write for you soon _(:3」∠)_

~Kimmie~