My Brothers Bestfriend 5

Começar do início

"I think I have a slightly better idea than ice-cream," He smirks before he leans down and presses his lips to mine.

My eyes widen when I realize how stupid I must have just looked. He wanted to make out and I fucking asked for ice-cream... Oh God, how embarrassing!

When he bites down on my bottom lip I forget my embarrassment from earlier and begin kissing him back, allowing him entrance into my mouth.

I wiggle my way down until I'm lying down on the couch and I pull Caleb on top of me. He grins into the kiss and I pull away slightly as I begin to giggle. And then his lips are on mine again and his hands are resting on the bare skin of my stomach.

And then my mind wanders to last night and how close I came to losing my innocence by force and I gasp, pulling away from Caleb completely. I push on his shoulders and he quickly sits up, straddling me so that his face isn't so close. I shake my head. "I can't do this,"

He frowns, his face worried. "Why not? Is it because of what happened last night?" His eyes widen. "Shit, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you so soon,"

"Caleb," I bite my lip. "Last night made me realize that I just can't do this with you. It's not because of Matthew, it's... Well it's because of you,"

His eyes narrow. "Because of me? What the hell does that mean?" His jaw clenched, he scrunches his hand into fists. "Pretty sure I wasn't the one who fucking forced themself onto you,"

"Caleb!" I shake my head in shock. "That is not what I meant!"

"Well tell me what the hell you meant!" He snaps.

"Caleb, you are my brother's best friend," I begin and his eyes narrow again. "And you're the biggest player at school, everyone knows it. And..."

"And what?" He grunts, his eyes searching every inch of my face. He hasn't moved from sitting on my waist and I can feel his hard member against my lower body. I bite my lip. "Well?"

"And I like you. As in, I really, really like you. I have for years. But this," I whisper quietly, shaking my head sadly. "This means nothing to you. And I can't do this with you when it means nothing to you,"

I don't think I've ever seen Caleb so mad before.

"Please don't be mad, I didn't mean to get feelings for you," I say quickly, trying to sit up but failing because of his weight on me. "I'm sorry!"

He looks even angrier and so I shut up. He leans down so that he's closer to me again, and his eyes are wide and bright and wild, and he looks like his thoughts are conflicting.

"I don't really care about how Jake feels about us hooking up. It's between you and me," He finally says, his tone chilling. "Secondly, maybe I needed to go through all of the girls at school to find the right one. Maybe they lead me straight to you,"

I roll my eyes at him as he smirks. "Yeah right, Caleb,"

"And lastly, and most importantly, I'm not mad that you have feelings for me," He grunts. "It's cool that you like me. It's cute,"

"Cute?" My eyes widen as my face turns red from the embarrassment. I finally manage to slither out from underneath him and I quickly stand up, my hands clutching my head. "Oh my God, why did I tell you,"

"Because I like you too," He says quietly, his voice husky. He grabs onto my wrist and pulls me back to the couch, making me fall into his lap.

"What?" I stare wide-eyed at him. "You like me too? Are you joking? Teasing? Because if so, it's not funny,"

"I'm serious, Kasey," He rolls his eyes. He rests his right palm on my left cheek, and he smiles. And it's the second time I've ever seen him smile and it's just as beautiful. "I want to be with you,"

"Caleb..." I bite my lip. "You're still Jacob's best friend, and you know he'd have a spastic attack,"

"I know," He sighs deeply, closing his eyes and massaging his temples quickly. And then he stops and smirks. He opens his eyes and lifts an eyebrow. "But what we know, he doesn't need to..."

A wide grin falls onto my face and I laugh. "Jake's gonna kill us,"

He shrugs, smirking. "Don't worry, you're worth it,"

I blush before I remember that I'm angry at him. I suddenly slap him across the face, not too hard but hard enough for him to feel a sharp sting.

"What the hell was that for?" He scowls, rubbing his cheek up and down, only making the red color worsen. "If you're into the kinky stuff all you had to do was say so,"

"That was for telling Jacob about what happened!" I whisper angrily.

"Oh," He says, and the tone in his voice and the look on his face make me smile. He acts to innocent this boy, and even knowing everything I do about him, he can still make me believe the act.

I suddenly kiss him. I push my tongue into his mouth without asking for entrance and I explore his mouth. I deepen the kiss, putting all of my feeling for this boy into this one kiss. I pull away when I'm breathless and need air.

"And that was for?" He asks, his breathing heavy and his eyes filled with lust.

"Saving me," I whisper, a smile on my face.

"Well if it means kisses like that, I guess I'll have to save you more often," He grins cheekily, pushing his lips back onto mine.

So much for not catching any more feelings for him.