Chapter #17

(The picture is Red)

The first thing Luffy did was wrap an arm around my waist and pull out of the gazebo and onto the grass besides him before destroying the gazebo for some reason. Now there was just a pile of broken wood beams.

Téras glanced at the pile separating him from us and then looked at Luffy with a sorta 'why' gesture, "did you really have to destroy my gazebo?"

Luffy ignored him, "Red?!" He yelled down at me, "are you going to fight him?!"

My brows furrowed with confusion, "what? Neither of us are fighting him because we're leaving!"

"Are you going to fight him?!" He repeated, "I know you want to fight him but if you won't then I will!!"

I got up on my feet and looked over to Téras who looked amused by this whole thing.

"Little Ant is too scared to fight me, you might as well throw the first punch now Straw Hat," Téras shook his head in a disappointed manner.

"I'm not scared of you!" I yelled back even though it was a lie and I was terrified of facing him.

"Oh darling..." he shook his head, "you can't lie to me. I've seen your fears, I'm your biggest one."

I saw Luffy glance at me out of the corner of my eye and then take a few steps away from me. I knew why though, he saw that I was about to explode.

I glared and turned to face Téras fully my eyes glowing red as I entered stage two, "excuse you, you don't decide what I'm scared of. And if I say I'm not scared of you.... THEN I'M NOT FUCKING SCARED OF YOU!!"

"Luffy!!" I growled and whipped my head around to face him, he blinked at me, "get Reeth out! I'm fighting Téras!"

He nodded and gave me a thumbs up before looking around for Reeth.

Téras scoffed and rolled his eyes like I amused him, "you don't even have a weapon Little Ant," he chuckled.

I turned back around I narrowed my eyes at him. In a split second I had transformed from my hybrid stage two, into stage three.

(Chapter picture is what stage three looks like)

I fell down onto all fours, my legs crouched and my claws digging at the ground. I shook my head and let out a small huff of steam.

I was surprised. for the first time in ever I still had my memories, I still knew what was going on. I would celebrate and cheer, but my urge to fight Téras was bigger.

I opened my eyes and looked up, the world had a more grey tint and I could see little blobs of bright red swimming around in the water and Téras in front of me also red.

Téras took a step back cautiously, intimidation clear on his face as he saw me, "what the hell?!" He gasped.

The corner of my mouth pulled up over pointed teeth in a smirk. I straightened up, pulling my shoulders back and my chest forward with my head held high. I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying the look on his face.

"A Devil's Fruit..." he said in awe then suddenly his expression changed and he held out his arms and opened his eyes, "if you wanna fight then I won't go easy on you!"

I bared my teeth and growled, lowering my head back down. I took in a deep breath and heated up my chest, opening my mouth, I spewed out a column of fire straight towards Téras.

He clenched his fists and smoke curled out from his hands in tendrils that created a thick wall of smoke that flooded the air and blocked my fire.