Pt 1 christmas special

"Island!" Someone shouted from above deck, I think Usopp.

I looking up from my hand of cards.

"Island!" Luffy repeated, as he jumped up and dropped his hand of cards.

The rest of us sweat dropped when we saw that, unlike the rest of us, he had been playing with Uno cards.

"How?..." I asked, tilting my head at the cards.

"Doesn't matter, who's turn is it?" Nami asked, looking around the group. Everyone but Luffy, Reeth, and Usopp was here, sitting around in a circle.

"I believe it's mine," Robin said. She pulled three cards from her hand and placed them face down on the pile in the middle of the circle, "three fives," her voice was even, her face was nonchalant. No one called her out and the game continued.

"One six," Zoro grumbled and threw a card down onto the pile.

"Two sevens," chopper said quietly and placed down three cards. 

"BS!" Everyone called. Chopper frowned and picked up the pile of cards.

"Yohoho," Brook laughed.

"Chopper," Nami said a little sympathetically, "you can't say two and lay down three,"

I stared down at my hand. Franky was next and I was after him, so I would be nines. I only had one nine out of twelve cards, I could lie and lay down maybe three cards at the most with it still being believable.

"Three eights!" Franky said excitedly as he threw down the cards.

"BS," Sanji said simply and Franky only laughed more.

"Super wrong," he threw the pile towards Sanji, "those are yours,"

Sanji grumbled but took the cards.

"Three nines," I placed the cards down.

"BS," Zoro said simply.

"Wha..." I said, "every time," I was staring at him in confusion, my voice was even and I kept my face neutral, but every time I lied he could tell. So how did he know.

"I can tell when you're lying," he shrugged.

"Yeah no kidding," I stuck my tongue out at him and picked my cards back up. I still have twelve, I've gotten nowhere.

"Four-" Sanji started but was cut off by a yell and then a thud.

We all looked at each other before sighing and setting the cards down to go investigate what had happened.

I was closest to the door so I got there first and everyone stood behind me as I threw open the door and stepped out.

"What's-" I started to ask but stopped when something slammed into me from the side and sent me flying across the deck and into the side of the railing.

"Oh hey Red, shishishi," I heard the laugh and me eyes widened.

"Luffy-San," I groaned and looked over to him. He sat at my feet with his legs sprawled out in front of him and his back against my legs. I was leaning against the railing with my side as my arms held me up.

"Sorry 'bout that," he smiled at me innocently. Standing up, he placed one hand on my back and another on my elbow, as he helped me up.

I leaned against him and put a hand on my waist where it hit the railing, it was sore, "that's gonna bruise," I frowned.

"The penguin started it," he whined and let me go when I could stand on my own.

"The what?..."