Chapter #10

Luffy had decided a water fight was the game he wanted to play. And since it was such a hot day, Nami and Robin decided to join us too. So we all dressed down in our swimsuits, but I had to borrow one of Nami's bikinis since I didn't have one of my own.

all in all, the participants were: Nami, Robin, Luffy, Usopp, Franky, Chopper, and me. Nami, Luffy, and I were a team. And Usopp, Robin, and Franky were the other team. Chopper was playing on field medic.

The objective of the game was to get the other teams flag, which they were on opposite ends of the ship, and bring it back to yours. Our flag was on sunny's head and theirs was on top of the bathhouse/library.

Nami and I had spent good, long, hard time on devising a full proof plan. It would have worked great. Would have.

Luffy though, being the Einstein he is, had rushed straight in and was now being chased by Franky and Robin.

So now Nami and I had revised our plan to not include Luffy. I was to guard the flag while she stole the flag. I sat on the upper decks railing, waiting for someone to try and take the flag.

Nami nodded to me from her spot across the deck and then moved into action.

Most of the deck was empty, with nothing to acts as a barrier. Luffy had Robin and Franky taken care of. That just left Usopp. But where was....

A cold stream of water caught me directly in the side of the head. I yelped and ducked down behind the railing. Found out where Usopp was.

"Oi, Red," Usopp laughed up to me from down on the lawn.

Like everyone else, he wore a swim suit but his hair was also tied back. And he looked mighty confident with the gun in his hands. Of course his legs were shaking though.

I dropped my gun to the floor. His smirk grew wider, he thought I was surrendering, hehe.

I crouched down lightly and rolled my shoulders, like a predator ready to pounce on their prey. Then, over the railing, I leaped and tackled him to the lawn.

I sat square on his hips, yanked his gun out oh his hold, and with my legs, trapped his arms at his sides. His face paled and he began to sweat nervously, my smirk grew at the feeling of him shaking under me.

"Please don't kill me!" He cried out at the sight of his own traitorous gun pointed directly at his face.

"Mercy!" He screamed, "mercy!"

An evil grin spread across my face and I pumped up the water gun, "but you hit me. So it'd only be fair if I hit you too."

"You'll regret it! Just let me go, and I won't have to unleash my ultimate attack!" He shimmied his hands out free and held them in front of his face protectively.

I raised an eyebrow at his declare, "like I'm gonna fall for that," and I shot him directly in the face.

"ROBIN!!" He yelled when the stream of water ended.

I slammed my hands down over his mouth but it was too late.

"You didn't!" I yelped and scrambled up off him.

I looked around and didn't see Robin. I ran to right, across the deck, thinking it was safe. Apparently I was wrong.

Something wrapped around my ankle and I tripped and fell flat on my face.

"Scheisse!" I cursed when I saw the hand wrapped around my ankle poking out from deck, "it's begun."

Countless more hands sprouted from the deck. They flipped me over onto my back and held my arms and legs in place.