Chapter #15

"Red!" A voice hissed and then repeated louder; "red!! Is that you?!"

I looked down the hall of holding cells and saw a someone pressing their face against the bars to get a good look out.

"Usopp?" I tilted my head. It looked like him with the black curly hair, but my vision was starting to blur.

The voice gave a triumphant laugh, "see I told you it was her!"

"Red? What are you doing here? Was that crash from you?" This time it was Nami and her face appeared at the bars next to Usopp.

"Y-yeah," I shook my head to try and clear the fogginess, "I got the keys."

There was a small cheer of celebration from  the two and I smiled slightly.

I pushed off from the wall and staggered to their cell.

"Hey, you okay?" Usopp asked, concerned as they could finally see me fully.

"Mhm," I hummed a little dizzy. I bent over to retrieve the keys from my boot, but there wasn't enough blood getting to my head and I toppled over onto my knees.

"Red!" They yelled together, concerned.

"I'm fine.." I waved them off and pulled the key out of my boot. I slid it under the door as another coughing fit shook me.

God my side felt like hell.

"Hey what's going on," a voice asked from another cell, I think Franky, "is that Red?"

"Yeah! She got the keys, but we need chopper quick!" Nami replied as she quickly picked up the keys and unlocked the door.

"I'm here!" Chopper yelled from three cells down, "what happened?!"

The door swung open and Nami rushed out to help me, "I don't know! But her side is torn up and she's bleeding a lot! Usopp go get chopper out!" She tossed the keys to him and he ran by to unlock the other cells.

Nami kneeled in front of me and grabbed my shoulders, steadying me, "god this crew is so reckless," she sighed.

"Nami, lay her on the floor!" Chopper ordered as Usopp was unlocking his door.

"Mhm," she nodded and slowly leaned me back on the cold, stone floor.

I hissed in pain.

"God Red, what'd you do?" She sighed while lifted my holy and bloodied hand.

"Grabbed a nail covered baseball bat," I chuckled which turned into a cough. Blood trickled down from the corner of my mouth.

"Chopper!" She called worriedly.

"I'm here. Ahh!! Red, what happened!?" He screamed when he saw me.

"The prison guard caught me," I explained.

"That guy was a creep," Nami said with a horrified face.

Chopper immediately set to work on making a temporary wrap around my waist while Sanji and Brook set off to find a med kit from the prison guards office.

"Oi," I said through labored breath, "where's Reeth?"

"Uh, we thought he was with you," Nami answered.

I stiffened slightly, "he must be with Téras then..." I trailed off. Nobody said anything.

I filled them in on everything that had happened and also informed them on exactly what the BB was.

"Luffy's up there," Robin said and looked up at the ceiling. The crew looked up as well.

"Yeah," I nodded, "he should be at Téras soon. Hopefully we can stop him before then..."