Chapter #8

As soon as the crew saw me when I walked down the stairs, Franky started a crying fest, which Sanji happily joined in on.

"Oh my sweet Red-chwan! Please accept this as an apology for making you mad!" Sanji exclaimed and fell to one knee with a hand outstretched and holding a fancy bowl of a delicious looking sundae.

"Oh thank you, Sanji," I smiled and picked up the bowl, immediately becoming the interest of Luffy, "but I'm not mad at you,"

"Ahh! Red-chwan loves me!" He practically fainted.

I sweat dropped, "that's not what I said."

"Sorry, Red," Zoro said from his place in the corner next to Nami who had a wide smile on, there was a new numb forming on top of Zoro's head.

"Uhh..." It was clear Nami made Zoro apologize, "it's fine, Zoro."

"Red, do you feel dizzy or lightheaded," Chopper asked, switching to doctor mode. He tugged at the end of my sleeve and I sat down next to him.

"Well, my back does hurt a little," I admitted, rubbing my back, "but I think that's from Luffy-san tackling me..."

Glared from Nami and Chopper were sent Luffy's way while he stood oblivious as he tried to touch Reeth but kept burning himself.

"... but besides that, nothing hurts," I shrugged.

Sanji floated into view, "I could give you a massage, Red," he said with a nosebleed already forming at the thought of giving me a massage.

I cringed and immediately adverted my eyes from Sanji and back to Chopper besides me.

"Do you want an ice pack?" Chopper asked.

I shook my head, "nah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it," I waved his concern off. He smiled and stepped back a little in front of me.

"Sorry you've been out so long, i had to sedate you but I must've used too much," he frowned, which made my heart ache to see him sad.

"It's not your fault. Medicine doesn't have the same effect on me as other people," I assured him and patted his head to make him feel better.

"Reeth said something about that before, what do you mean by it?" Robin asked from her seat on the wrap around couch.

I opened my mouth to reply but felt a gust of heat wash over my shoulder and someone cried out in pain. I looked over and saw flames curl out from Reeth and around my shoulder, Luffy rolled around on the floor clutching his red hand in pain.

"Reeth..." I sighed and gave him a 'really' look. He only shrugged.

I looked back to Robin, "I don't know why, but I think it has to do with my Devil's Fruit? Anyways, can someone tell me what's happened since I was out. I see that we already left the island. "

"Oh yeah," Nami exclaimed, like I reminded her of something, "Reeth found you after you ... Uh ... Passed out, and had Zoro and Sanji bring you back to the ship. Chopper had to sedate you, you were changing. We wanted to wait to leave the island till you woke up, but more marines had arrived. That was two days ago, the next island is about three days from where we are now. It's an island called PoetWay. "

The island sounded a little familiar but I couldn't remember where I'd heard it from.

She continued, "it's a trade island, so there is supposed to be a lot of cultures and arts there. I hear it's beautiful."

When she described, it sounded incredibly familiar and made me uneasy. But I just smiled with her, not letting anyone know what I was thinking.

She told me about their music and dance and food and all the exotic things about PoetWay. Luffy seemed to have learned his lesson about touching Reeth after he burnt him.