Chapter 11

A loud bang caused me to awake in an instant. Vanoss also woke up startled by the gunshot from somewhere outside. We looked at each other worriedly and quickly ran outside to examine the situation. The others were standing outside in their pajamas as well with guns. I didn't look at what time it was, but I knew it was around 7 am.

"What happened?" Vanoss asked, sounding concerned.

"Someone from Sangre was spying on us. We had to shoot him," Moo huffed and his shoulders grew less tense.

"Did you find more?" Vanoss was trying to stay calm, but I could sense the anger boiling inside him.

"We sent Nogla and Panda to check the area, but so far they haven't seen anyone else," Basically explained.

"This is bad. We need to have a meeting with the whole gang now," Vanoss walked into the house without another word. I remained where I stood, still shocked. It didn't seem real, but it just happened. They've found us again.

Once Nogla and Panda returned, the other group drove into the driveway. They all seemed grim as they quietly walked into the house. I followed them in and stood beside Jason as everyone sat around the living room.

Jason avoided my gaze as we stood there quietly, which typically meant he was enraged. It was best to leave him alone during times like this, so I didn't bother him.

"We need to attack them soon," Vanoss started, "We're almost fully prepared. We can't wait for another secret attack. Moo, you and Delirious and Jason need to look into finding their hideout as soon as possible. Wildcat and I will make sure all our weaponry is prepared. Nogla, you and Basically need to make sure all of the explosives are prepared. The rest of you need to formulate a plan for our attack."

Everyone moved as he barked orders. We worked diligently all morning long. Once the weaponry and explosives were prepared, everyone grouped back up in the living room. The only people who weren't finished when everyone else was were the people searching for Sangre.

Vanoss couldn't keep still as we went over the plan with him, and he ended up joining the others to search for Sangre. They were furiously typing on their computers, inaudibly chatting back in forth.

I began to sweat nervously as I waited. I tried to remain calm, but it was difficult to. We've never encountered a rival gang who was as clever as Sangre. Our gang life was quiet, at least as quiet as gang life can be.

Delirious stopped typing and stared at the screen. I could only see his eyes, but I could tell he was shocked.

"I-I did it. I found them," he muttered. Silence fell on the room, and the atmosphere became tense.

"Time to kill these bastards once and for all," Vanoss muttered angrily.