Chapter 2

I woke up in a white bedroom. It was modern and plain, with no other splash of color in sight except for a lonely potted plant on the dresser. I sat up while my head was throbbing. I realized my watch had been stolen, along with my weapons, bullets, knifes, and even my phone. I got up from the bed I was laying in and looked down at my leg. They had wrapped it in bandages, but the crimson blood was starting to seep through them.

I walked over to the dark oak door. I attempted to open it, but discovered it was locked. In a fit of rage, I grabbed the lamp on the side table and threw it at the door. It didn't accomplish much, except for shattering the lamp.

I then grabbed a potted plant from the dresser and tossed it at the window. The pot broke and made dirt explode across the white carpet. I walked over to the window, my bare feet walking in dirt and shards from the potted plant. The window was made of thick glass, which would be difficult to break without a sturdy tool such as a hammer.

I heard footsteps nearing the door. I readied myself for the worst as the door was unlocked. It opened, revealing the man in the pig mask from earlier.

"What the hell are you doing?" he looked around the room at the things I broke. I didn't bother to respond, so I crossed my arms and stared at him. I was waiting for an open opportunity to attack him, but I wanted to make sure it was just him and no one else. He walked in and closed the door behind him. He was careful to lock the door right after he closed it.

As his back was turned to me, I ran to him and jumped on his back. I was wrestling with his hands to get the key from him. But instead he took my arm, turned around, and flipped me over him as if I weighed nothing. My back hit the ground with so much force I could no longer see. The world became a blur as I laid there in pain.

The man got on the ground and positioned himself above me. He learned in close to my ear, and I could feel his breath grazing my ear.

"If I were you, I'd just quit fighting. You're hopelessly outnumbered, just face it," he hissed as he squeezed my wrist. My vision slowly came back as he stood up and walked out of the door, locking it back as soon as he was gone. I couldn't find the energy to stand up. The pain was too much to handle, so I remained on the floor for a while. My heart was pounding due to how infuriated I was.

I will never give up. I'd be a disgrace to my gang if I died without fighting, like a coward.