Chapter 8

We arrived after a very loud road trip. It took a while to get to the countryside, and I was relieved when we made it. I was trapped in a car with a bunch of men talking over each other. It makes it worse when you consider the fact that their maturity level is equal To that of a twelve year old.

I quietly walked into the contemporary blue house. It wasn't small, but it was definitely a size downgrade compared to the apartment. I stood behind the throng of men as we waited in the living room.

"First order of business is bedrooms. There's only four bedrooms and seven of us, so that means only one person will get a room by themself. I would let you pick who shares with who, but last time I gave you that freedom it lead to arguments so forget about that," Vanoss spoke while he set his suitcase down on the white couch.

Vanoss stood up straight and put his hand against his chin is deep thought. A smile quickly spread across his face, but it disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

"Basically and Nogla will share," Vanoss started and was being stared down by the two. They looked shocked, as if Vanoss just did something out of character. I didn't comprehend why, but I was assuming it was because they didn't cooperate with each other very well.

"Y-you can't be serious," Basically muttered.

"You know we don't get along that well," Nogla added.

"I know, that's exactly why I chose to put you two together. Hopefully this will bring the two of you closer as gang members," Vanoss seemed like he was trying to suppress a grin.

"Well, with that logic," Moo chimed in, "Then shouldn't you share a room with (y/n)?"

I was shocked and looked at Moo, and then at Vanoss. I could see he was furious, and it was because Moo was right. Everyone else besides Basically and Nogla got along great. The only big problem was Vanoss and myself. Vanoss had trapped himself with his own logic, and there wasn't any way he could get out of it. If he did, it would be hypocritical.

He glanced at me, and we made eye contact for the first time in over a day. I was uneasy because I could feel the anger that was coming off of Vanoss. His chocolate brown eyes pierced mine with a deadly stare that told me he wasn't pleased in the slightest.