Last Chapter

The next morning I left the letter on my bed. I woke up really early in the morning so the boys wouldn't notice I was gone. I took my suitcase, opened the door & looked around the apartment & smiled. "Lots of memories here" I whispered to myself & smiled. I grabbed my keys, went downstairs put my suitcase in the trunk & started driving to the airport.

(Ashton's POV)
I said to myself, I was gonna propose to her today. & so I will. It was 9:45. The others were already awake but Serenity didn't get out of her room. "Hey, Ash. You're gonna propose to her today?" Luke asked "Shh, keep it down" I replied slowly opening the door & entering her room. But, she wasn't there. Pretty much most of her things weren't in her room. All I saw was a letter on her bed. I took the letter & showed to the guys. It read,

"Dear Fellow Mates,
I bet you're wondering why I'm not here today. Well, the answer is I'm leaving to New York for the other half of the year. I didn't want to but, my parents forced me to. I would've told you guys this in person but I didn't have the heart too.. Especially because I'm pretty sure I'd cry in front of you guys & look like an idiot. I honestly don't want to go, but I have to. Those past memories we had were pretty fun. & I'll never forget any of those memories. I'll cherish them forever. Anyways, I'm pretty sure by now my flight is coming in within 3 or 4 hours. I really hate saying goodbye to you guys.. But, this isn't permanent. It's temporary. I'll be back over the summer! Promise! & sorry for not saying a proper goodbye to you guys. I truly love you guys, my second family. Make sure you take good care of our apartment while I'm gone & I'll see in a few months. Don't ever forget me, k? & also, when I come back, I want everything to go back to the way it was. I've already made this letter long enough so I'll just stop here. Goodbye, I love you guys.
Sincerely, Serenity"

Her flight leaves in 3 or 4 hours. "We have to try to find her at the airport" I said "How? We don't have a car" Luke replied "We'll take a taxi, common" I replied. We all ran through the door & made sure it was locked & called a taxi. "Hopefully we'll make it on time" I said "Ash, don't worry. We will" Michael replied "How many hours does it take to get to the airport anyway?" Calum asked "About 3-4 hours & how many minutes" Luke replied "What? So we won't have that much time to say goodbye to her?" I asked.

"Ash, don't worry. We'll make it" Michael said "Yeah, don't worry" Calum replied. I just looked at them then looked forward again. I took our the ring from pocket, opened it, looked at it, then closed it & put it back in my pocket. "I guess.. I won't be able to propose" I said to myself. 3-4 hours later we made it to the airport. We paid the taxi driver then went into the airport & searched for Serenity. We couldn't find her because there was a huge crowd in the middle of the airport. We looked at the flights & found the flight to New York. We all saw a familiar girl sitting, waiting for her flight.

"Serenity!" I yelled from the crowd as we all ran up to her. "Guys? What are you doing here?" she asked "We wanted to see you before you left" Calum replied "And also give you a proper goodbye" Michael replied as she smiled. As soon as we made it the flight for New York came. The flight was suppose to take off in 20 minutes. "Serenity, we'll miss you a ton" I said "Yeah, we'll miss you a lot Ren" Luke replied "Shut up" she replied playfully & hit Luke's arm. "I won't be gone for that long" she said "We know, you better come back soon" Calum replied.

"I'll be back summer" Serenity & smiled. We all just talked about how Serenity better actually come back during summer & move back in with us. We only had 10 more minutes to say our goodbyes. "I guess this is goodbye" I said "For now" she replied. She looked at all of us & did a group hug. "I'm gonna miss you guys a ton" Serenity said with watery eyes "We'll miss you a ton too" we all replied "Before I leave, promise me one thing." she replied "What?" we asked "That you'll never forget me while I'm gone" she replied as her eyes became more watery "We promise" we all said at the same time & left & did another group hug before she left. "Well, I better get going now. I really don't want you guys to see me cry, so" she said & laughed with tears in her eyes. "Oh, & here's my keys. Use my car to get home. I parked the near the park" she said & smiled. We said our goodbyes as she went to her flight. She looked back at us waving goodbye while wiping her tears away. After that she left.

I took out the ring & watched her flight take off. As her plane took off I looked down at the ring & said, "Maybe next time" & smiled then looked at her plane again. When her plane took off we all ran to the park & found her car & started driving home. Hey, running. Reminds me of what we used to do everyday in the morning when we go to school. Ah, memories. I'll miss Serenity, a lot.

---------
_______________

THE END! Yeah, I know this chapter is chapter. Sorry! But hey, at least I'm gonna make a sequel to it! But, if I make a sequel, would you guys read it? Comment below! & vote. Thank you I lalalove you guys!<3