Chapter 18

{ Chapter 18 }

The next day I quickly woke up & got dressed as I woke up the boys & cooked them breakfast. "You're cooking's still bad" Luke laughed "Shut up" I replied & laughed "I think you're cooking's good" Ashton replied "Thanks" I replied & smiled "Of course you do, she's your girlfriend" Luke replied "I'm pretty sure I'm not the only who thinks that" Ashton replied "Michael? Calum?" I asked looking back at them "I think her cooking's good" Calum replied "Two votes that my cooking is good! Ha!" I laughed "Wait, Michael still hasn't answered" Luke replied as we both stared at him "I think her cooking is restaurant quality, so good 👌" Michael replied "Ha! I win!" I replied & laughed in victory. "No, don't laugh like that" Ashton said "Just makes you sound weird.." he added "Okay" I replied.

After we all finished eating we started walking to school. We were talking about Christmas. "Christmas is coming, what do you want for Christmas, Serenity?" Ashton asked "I really don't want anything, I jus want to spend time with my mates. That's all" I replied "Are you sure?" he asked "Yes, I'm sure" I replied & smiled. Me & Ashton walked to school holding hands. The guys just kept on saying "aw" or "you two are a cute couple". We made it to school. Castiel was at the front. "Castiel!" I said loudly & ran up to him & gave him a hug letting of Ashton's hand. "Whoa, I was only absent for a day, calm down" he said "Is Nath here too?" I asked "Mhm, you like that student body president?" he asked "As a friend, yes" I replied "I'm not answering that" he smirked "Fine, I'll figure it out myself" I replied.

I went inside school & checked the Student Council Room. He was there. "Nath!" I said loudly & gave him a hug "I was only gone for a day, why are you acting so happy already?" he asked as I stopped hugging him "Sorry" I replied "It's okay" he replied. When the bell rang I hurried to my first period class. Before the teacher came in I was talking to Racella. The teacher came in "Okay class, quiet down" the teacher said "Today we'll be learning proportions" the teacher added. First period was really boring. All we did was take notes, & that's it.

I had second period with Zhar. Our current teacher was out sick so we had a substitute. Know didn't even do the work. All they did was talk. But, me & Zhar did a little work then started talking. "So, how's you & Ashton?" she asked and gave me a smile "We're good" I replied & gave her a smile back "Have you two kissed yet?" she asked excitedly "Um, no.." I replied "You two haven't kissed yet?" she asked "Nope" I replied "Okay, if you two ever 'kiss' tell me I want to stay updated!" she replied & smiled "Okay" I replied & gave her a small smile. Third period I talked to Ashton. He kept telling me jokes & kept making me laugh. Me hanging out with Ashton was the most I smiled.

(Ashton's POV)

I enjoyed seeing Serenity smile. I wouldn't know what to do without her. "Ayee, Serenity, Ashton" Michael said "Sup" I replied "Ready to play basketball again?" he asked "No! Not basketball again! I'm too short to be playing that plus, I never make it into the hoop!" Serenity replied "Aww, come on" Calum said "Yeah, at least you look adorable when you try" Luke replied & laughed "Looking adorable isn't my intention" she replied "Are you sure?" I asked "Yeah, why?" she replied "Because you look adorable everyday" I replied. I saw the look on her face. She was trying not to blush.

"Yeah right" she said "Let's just get to the game" she added as we all started playing basketball. I'm not kidding. If you ever saw her try to shoot a hoop it'd look adorable. Especially because when she doesn't make it into the hoop she pouts cutely. And she says she her intention isn't to be "adorable", how can she not look adorable when she's pouting? Her pouting is like looking at a puppy.

** After School **

While we were walking back to our apartment Serenity offered to race us again. She ran ahead, we chased after her. We stopped running for a little bit & noticed that Serenity was on the ground. "Serenity!" I yelled in a concerned voice & ran up to her as my mates followed. She didn't look wounded or anything but, she was unconscious. When I went up to her I saw two people wearing black hoodies anonymously walking away. I already knew they had something to so with it.

We called a taxi & took her to the hospital. "Well, I have good & bad news, which one would you like to hear first?" the doctor asked "Good" I replied "Good news is, she's alright" the doctor replied "Bad news?" I asked "Bad news is, she has a little memory loss" he replied "Memory loss? You're kidding right?" I asked as the doctor shook his head saying no. "Will her memory ever come back?" I asked "Maybe but, make sure you don't put to much pressure on her. Like trying to make her remember" he replied "Okay.." I replied.

Me & the guys too Serenity home. "Who are you guys?" she asked "Oh, I'm Ashton & they are, Luke, Calum, & Michael" I replied "Do you remember any of us?" I asked "No.." she replied "Do you remember you & me..?" I asked "No.. Sorry.." she replied "It's okay" I replied. We continued walking back to our apartment. I felt pretty upset that Serenity didn't remember me & her being together. When we made it to our apartment I showed her, her room & she went to sleep. Me & the guys were just talking about how different things would be if the old Serenity didn't come back. We thought about it. "What if she's emotionless now?" Michael asked "I guess we'll just have to find out tomorrow" I replied. After we finished talking we all went to sleep. Meanwhile, I went to sleep thinking about Serenity.

( Serenity lost her memory! o: Tell me what you think's gonna happy next chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please comment & vote! )