Chapter 3

{ Chapter 3 }

The next day I woke up I saw box to me. A present. I checked who the present was from and it was from Ashton the note read "I know you didn't want me to get anything but, I wanted to. So here you go :)" the note read as I opened it. It was a dark gray Mickey sweater. I smiled as Ashton came in. "Good morning" he said & smiled "Morning" I replied "Thanks for the present" I added & smiled "You're welcome" he replied.

"Do you have any plans for today?" Ashton asked "No, why?" I asked "I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with me today.." Ashton replied. "Sure, why not" I said & smiled "Okay, get ready before 2:30" Ashton replied. Before 2:30 passed I quickly got dressed and waited in the living room for Ashton. "Wow, you look-" Ashton paused "Amazing" he said "Thanks" I replied & smiled as we started walking somewhere. "Where are we going?" I asked "The park" Ashton replied.

When we got to the park I immediately ran to the swings. Ashton didn't go to the swings though. He was pushing me at the swings. "You know, you don't have to push me" I said "You sure?" Ashton asked "Yeah, because it wouldn't be fair" I replied "What do you mean?" he asked "We're gonna have a "Who can go the highest" competition" I replied as I stopped the swing & waited for him to get on the other swing.

"Bring it on" he said as we both counted to three then started swinging. It was kind of a tie. (lol just kidding, I won) After we both got higher we jumped of the swings. Ashton landed on his feet while I, professionally landed in my butt. "Are you okay?" Ashton asked trying not to laugh "Yeah, I'm fine" I replied as he helped me get back up to my feet. "I give up, you win" he said & laughed "What do you mean?" I asked "Know one can jump off a swing professionally like that" he replied & laughed as I punched him softly. "Shut up" I said while laughing.

"Serenity!" I heard a familiar voice say as I turned around. It was my old friend Racella. "Oh, hi Racella" I said while walking up to her "What are you doing here?" Racella asked "Just hanging out with Ashton" I replied "Oh" she replied "Is he your boyfriend?" she whispered "What? No! He's just my friend!" I replied as she looked back at Ashton. "You know, you're my friend's type" Ashton said "Who?" I asked "Luke" he replied "You should meet him" he added. "Yeah!" I said with a happy tone "We should plan when you guys meet" I added. "I know a good day, this Saturday. Here, at the park at 1:30" Ashton said.

"Yeah! So what do you say?" I asked Racella & smiled "Sure, why not" Racella replied & smiled "Well, I'll just leave you two alone" she said while walking away making that face people usually give their friends when supposedly their "crush" or something is with them. But I didn't have a crush on Ashton, & he didn't have a crush on me. Me & Ashton are better off as friends. After a few hours passed by the sun started going down. "We should get going" I said as I walked away as Ashton grabbed my arm & I looked back at him "Wait, let's watch the sunset" he said and smiled as we both sat down on the grass looking up at the sunset.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Ashton asked "Sure" I replied "When do you think is the best time to confess to someone?" Ashton asked. "The best time to confess to someone.." I said "I'd say in a special moment, why? Who do you plan on confessing to?" I asked "A girl I've been liking for a few days now.." he replied "Really? Who?" I asked.

(Ashton's POV)

"Someone, I'll tell you after I confess" I said & smiled "Aha, okay" she replied & smiled. She really didn't notice I was talking about her. "We should get going" she said "Okay" I replied as we started walking back to our apartment. When we went back to our apartment Serenity went into her room & left her door a little open. I went back to my room & after 15 minutes passed by I went back to the living room & looked into Serenity's room a little. She was sitting on her bed looking up at the stars. As I smiled & went back to room.

"You like Serenity, don't you?" Calum asked "I can't tell you that" I replied "You don't need to" Calum replied "I already know you like her" he added "You don't have to keep it a secret anymore" he added again. But, I didn't reply. I just ignored him & went straight to sleep, while thinking about Serenity.

(Liked this chapter? Vote!)