Chapter 16

{ Chapter 16 }

**Few Days Later**

"I knew it!" Calum yelled "Wait, how come you didn't tell us?" Luke asked "I didn't want to tell anyone at the moment..." I replied "Well, at least they didn't keep it from us that long" Michael replied as they all agreed. "We should hang out" I said "Sure, but where?" Ashton asked "Don't know, what do you guys-" Luke cut me off. "You two need to go on your first date" Luke said "But we don't know where-" he cut me off again "How bout the mall? We'll come with you just, not to close" Calum added to the conversation "Good idea, you two get ready" Michael replied "O-Okay" me & Ash replied as we got dressed.

I wore the Mickey Mouse sweater Ashton gave me a long time ago. I totally forgot about it. Geez. What kind of girlfriend am I? Anyways, I wore the Mickey Mouse sweater with black leggings & went out to the living room as I saw Ashton. "First time I've seen you worn that" Ashton said "You look beautiful" Ashton smiled "Thanks" I smiled back. "Hey, you two flirt in the mall not in the apartment" Luke said "We're not flirting" I replied "Uh huh" Luke replied "Let's get going" Luke added as we left the apartment & headed towards the mall. "We'll leave you two alone" Calum said as they all walked away slowly leaving me & Ashton alone.

"Idiots" I mumbled "Let's go?" Ash asked holding out his hand as I smiled & grabbed his hand. We went to all sorts of shops. It was a pretty fun first date. I heard the guys talking behind us. They're really bad at whispering. "You guys know, we can hear you right?" I asked looking back "No you can't" Calum replied as I raised a brow & they slowly moved backwards. When we went into another shop there was these girls looking at Ashton & smiling. But he didn't seem to notice. After they were done looking at Ashton they looked at me. They both gave me the "ew look" but I just ignored them.

When me and Ashton left the shop those girls started talking to us. "Hey, I'm Courtney & this is my friend Tiffany" she smiled "And you are?" she asked "Ashton, & this is my girlfriend Serenity" Ashton replied "Oh, well, you two look like a cut couple" she replied while looking at me with a fake smile. "Jeez, what did we get ourselves in?" I asked myself. "Now should be the time the guys save us.." I thought to myself as the boys came. "There you guys are! What are you two doing wandering off?" Luke asked taking both of us. (Thank goodness) "You know, we're not little kids" I said "Can I at least get a thanks?" he asked "Thanks" I smiled "You're welcome" he replied.

When we finally lost those girls we continued walking around the mall. We didn't buy anything but, it was a pretty fun first date. "Are you hungry?" Ashton asked "A little" I replied "Let's go" he replied holding my hand. We ate at Panda Express. (lol) After 5 hours passed by we went back to our apartment. "So, did you two lovers have fun?" Luke asked "Yeah" me & Ashton smiled "I'm gonna go cook dinner" I replied while going into the kitchen. A few minutes later.. "Guys! Come here & eat!" I yelled as they all came barging into the kitchen & we all started eating.

After we all finished eating we all said goodnight & went to sleep. The only problem was, I couldn't sleep. As I tried to fall asleep I heard someone slowly opening my door. It was Ashton. "Hey" he whispered sitting next to my bed "Hey" I replied "Can't sleep?" he asked as I slowly nodded "Scoot over" he replied as I slowly scooted over & he laid down next to me. "U-Um.." I said "What? You can't sleep right?" he asked as I nodded "I'll be beside you" he replied. I slowly turned the other way as he hugged me. For some reason, I was able to sleep.