Chapter 19

{ Chapter 19 }

I woke up early & bought everyone breakfast because Serenity probably forgot how to cool since she lost her memory. After I bought food I went back to the apartment & woke up Serenity & the others. We were all eating while telling jokes. But Serenity didn't laugh. "Thank goodness we're not eating Serenity's cooking, it's horrible" Luke laughed as the others did. Usually Serenity would say "shut up" and then laugh along with us but she didn't say or do anything. We started walking to school. A few minutes later we made it to school.

"Serenity!" Racella said happily "Um, who are you?" she asked "I'm your friend, Racella" she replied as I talked to her. "She lost her memory" I said "What?! Will her memory ever come back?" she asked "Probably, probably not" I replied "How do you feel about her losing her memory?" she asked. I didn't feel like replying. I just walked away from her. Racella came back & talked to her as the bell rang. Serenity walked with Racella to class since they had first period together. I walked to my first period class. History. While the teacher was teaching I was in deep thought. Thinking about the 'new' Serenity.

Since I was in deep thought I didn't even realize the bell rang. I walked to my next class. When 2nd period ended I went to Serenity's class so we can go to 3rd period together. 4th period I walked with her to PE. While we were walking to PE together I slowly reached for her hand. "What are you doing?" she asked while snatching her hand away "Nothing.." I replied as we continued walking to class. We were playing basketball again. "I'll sit out" Serenity said "But, you usually play" I replied "I'm sitting out" she replied & sat down. She was completely emotionless. She didn't even crack a smile or laugh a bit.

(Serenity's POV)

While the guys were playing they were smiling & laughing. I was just watching them play. The bell rang. We went to the cafeteria & ate lunch. After lunch they walked me to my next class. After school they were just talking. But I didn't talk at all. I didn't feel like talking. "Hey guys, wanna race to the apartment?" Ashton asked "Yeah!" they all agreed "Serenity?" he asked "No" I replied. When I said 'no' they didn't want to race anymore. When we made it back from school I went to my room. I never got out of there.

When it was night time I heard the boys talking. I stood up & slowly leaned against my door to hear what they were saying. "She's not the same, I can't go on like this.." I heard Ashton say "Same here" Luke replied "This new version of Serenity isn't fun" Calum replied "This new Serenity is emotionless" Michael replied "If the old Serenity isn't coming back, I'm moving out" Luke replied. I slowly stepped out of my room. "I'm sorry I can't be the Serenity you once knew" I said & walked back to my room. For some reason I felt a little pain in my chest. I went into bed and went to sleep. As I closed my eyes a tear fell. Smiling hurts. That's why I don't do it.

( Sorry this chapter's short. But , I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Vote? )