Chapter 12

{ Chapter 12 }

The next day of school, I hung out with Ashton for the WHOLE day. Even cut some classes together. I had a feeling Nathaniel was gonna be mad at me when he finds out. We just hung out in the gymnasium. We heard the gym door open so we hid next to the bleachers. "Come on" he whispered as we slowly made our way to the exit.

We surprisingly got away with it. After we snuck out of the gym we went to the hallway & tried to make our way to the staircase as Nathaniel came out of the Council Room and saw us sneaking around school. "Serenity," he said with a shocked voice "Come here" he added as I walked into the Council Room as Ashton followed & sat down as me & Nath were in the corner of the room.

"What are you doing out of

class?" Nath asked "Walking around school.." I replied with a low voice as Castiel came in. "Hm. Seems like the student body president is busy" Castiel said smirking "What are you doing here?" Nath asked in a annoyed tone "Got in trouble" he replied "How did Ms. Goody two shoes get in trouble?" he asked smirking at me "Shut up" I replied "We'll finish this later," Nath said "You two go" he added as me & Ashton left.

"I told you cutting class was a bad idea" I said "I know" Ashton replied "But you gotta admit, it was pretty fun sneaking around. Right?" he asked & laughed a little then smiled "Yeah" I replied and smiled. After we left the Council Room we just went back to the courtyard & talked about things as we sat down.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Ashton asked as I nodded "If someone confessed to you, what would you say?" Ash asked "If someone confessed to me.? I don't really know.." I replied. "Okay, can I tell you something?" he asked "Sure, anything" I replied & smiled. "I.." he said "I love you" he added as he looked down to the ground thinking about what I'd say.

He confessed to me.. I thought he had feelings for someone else. I smiled. "I-I lalalove you too" I replied & gave him a big smile as he smiled back at me. We both confessed to each other. But we didn't start dating because it'd be a little awkward. So we just stayed best friends. Why? That way we won't hurt each other.

"Ello Mates" Calum said "Ready to go home?" Luke asked "Yeah" we both agreed. When we made it back to the apartment I cooked everyone dinner then we went straight to bed. Except for me and Ashton. We stayed up all night talking to each other. Okay, you got me. Not all night. After we were both done talking to each other we both went back to our rooms & slept.