Chapter 17

{ Chapter 17 }

Today, Monday. School Day, Woohoo! (Sarcasm) I quickly got up & got dressed, then woke up the boys. "Five more minutes.." Luke said falling back asleep as I raised brow. But he was still sleeping. I started whistling & anonymously pushed him off the couch. "Huh? What?" he said waking up as I went into the kitchen. Everyone was already awake. I quickly cooked breakfast for me & the boys. After we all finished eating we started walking to school. "Hey, race you guys!" I yelled as I started running "You got a head start!" they yelled trying to catch up to me.

Well, at least we made it to school. Pretty early. "How are you not tired?" Calum asked as they were panting heavily "I'm kinda used to it" I smiled. The four of them hung out together while I looked all over the school for Racella & Zhar. I finally found them. "Racella, Zhar, wait up!" I yelled as they stopped & waited for me. I hung out with them all morning. When I went to my first period class the principal called me outside to give me my new schedule. I immediately went to my new first period class where I saw Racella. "Please have a seat" the teacher said as Racella pointed at an empty desk next to her. So I just sat down next to her. & ohmygawsh, I just moved to this class & they're already talking about making a group project. Well, partners of two.

We had to make a Math poster. It has to be about what we recently learned. I partnered up with Racella. We were still thinking about what should we make our poster about. Proportions or Integers. "What do you think we should do?" I asked "Integers, it's easier" Racella replies "But, what if you get a higher grade by doing something more difficult?" I asked "It doesn't matter whether it's easy or not. The teacher only cares about how the poster looks" she replied "Oh, okay then. Integers it is" I replied.

Before writing on the poster I sketched out what we could probably make it look like. "What do you think?" I asked "Looks good" she replied as we started drawing on the poster. Before we colored the poster the bell already rang. "Wanna finish the poster at my house?" she asked "Sure" I replied "Okay, meet my by the big tree" she replied "Okay" I replied as I went to my next class. English. I saw Zhar & sat next to her because the seat next to her was empty. Just my luck, we have to do a group project in this class too. We had to draw something representing our "personalities" I partnered up with Zhar. "We don't have to present this in front of class, do we..?" I asked "Nope, all we have to do is turn it in" she replied "When is it due?" I asked "Wednesday" she replied.

We started working on our project. Before we even finished our project the bell rang. At least we're almost done with the project. I had Science next. I went into class where I saw girls surrounding someone. I moved closer to see who they were surrounding. & they were surrounding Ashton. I had Science with Ashton. It took a few minutes but, Ashton finally spotted me. He got up & sat down next to me. Which made those girls look at me. I mean, I know I'm a work of art but, staring isn't very nice. (lol xD) "Hey" Ashton smiled "Hey" I smiled back "You have Science 3rd period now?" he asked as I nodded.

"What do you have next period?" he asked "PE" I replied "Same period as me & my mates" he smiled. For Science we didn't have to do a project (thank goodness). We just watched a movie & talked. After Science me & Ashton walked to PE together. Holding hands. Which made the other girls say "What? Omg, they're dating now?". I didn't see Nathaniel or Castiel at all today. "Hey, Asht-" Luke paused "Serenity has 4th period PE now?" he asked "Yeah" he replied "Aw! This is great! It should be much more fun in PE now that she's here!" he replied with a happy tone as the others agreed.

In PE we played basketball. Which wasn't fair because I was short. But they thought it was "cute" & they kept teasing me about it. After PE it was lunchtime. I ate lunch with the guys, & Racella & Zhar. We talked about a lot of things. After school I went to Racella's house to finish the project then went back to my apartment. Where I saw the boys staring at the tv with a bored expression when they spotted me their faces lit up. I suggested we played video games & they happily agreed. After playing video games we all went to sleep. Ashton came to my room again & slept beside me. I slowly laid my head against his chest. I slept soundly.

(Well, that's it for Chapter 17. If you liked this story please comment & vote!(:)