Chapter 29

** Next Day ** 

I woke up & hopped out of bed & went to the kitchen. I went into the fridge & grabbed some food as I yawned and turned around. "Aww! Look serenity" Michael said as I realized I was still in my bed head. But, I didn't really care. I sat down on the table & ate my breakfast which was leftovers. I made too much food that day. I looked at the boys. 'What are you guys so dressed up for?" I asked "School, what else?" Calum replied as I checked the date & my eyes widened. "Shit!" I said & ran into my room & changed quickly & brushed my hair.

After I was done eating I brushed my teeth. I grabbed my skateboard. "Common guys" I said gesturing them out the door. When we made it outside the apartment I started skateboarding. "Wow, she already knows how to skateboard" Luke said "She's been practicing" Ashton replied "What are you guys walking for? You'll never catch up if you're just walking!" I replied "Do you think she-" Ashton cut him off "Yes, she remembered we didn't go to school on Christmas Eve so we have to run now" Ashton replied. I was skateboarding fast as they all started running.

We finally made it to school. I hopped off my skatebaord & grabbed it & went into school with them. "Serenity, don't tell me you made them run again" Cella said with a raised eyebrow as I looked back at them. "Haha.. I can't promise that.." I said & smiled awkwardly. The bell rang & we went to our classes. When it was break I went to the Courtyard & talked to Castiel then, I went to the Council Room & talked to Nath. "It's obvious you don't have much fun" I said "I try my best" he replied "Sorry.. I didn't mean to make you upset.

The bell rang & I walked into my next class. When it was lunchtime everyone was waiting outside my classroom for me. "What took you so long?" Michael asked "Sorry, the teacher kept over explaining things" I replied "It's okay, let's just go get lunch" Ashton replied & smiled. As we went to the cafeteria me & Ashton were holding hands. "Shoot, I forgot my money at the apartment" I said "It's okay, I'll pay for you" he replied "Oh, okay, I'll pay you back when we go back to the apartment" I replied "No, you don't have too" he replied & smiled.

We all sat down on the table & ate. After that, we went to the Courtyard & talked about things. I saw Racella & Luke alone. Talking, smiling, & laughing. "Aww" I thought to myself. I smiled & continued talking to Ashton & the others. They just kept telling a lot of jokes. & we played games. Like, truth or dare & I think a game where you have to name three cute creatures. "I'll finish it up here, Koala, Panda, & Serenity" Ashton said & smiled "Awwww!" they all replied as I gave them a small smile. 

(Luke's POV) 

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I asked Cella "Huh? Oh, um, sure" she replied "You know, we've been best friends for how long now and-" I paused "And?" she replied "I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me" I replied nervously. She just looked at me & smiled. "Yes, I'll go out with you" she replied & smiled. After school while the others were just talking & hanging out. Me & Racella hung out at the park. Where we first met. We went on the swings & just talked all day. As the sun was going down, we looked up at the sunset & watched it go down. 

"It's getting dark, I should get going" she said "I'll walk you home" I replied as we both stood up & I grabbed her hand & started walking her to her house. When we made it to her house, I gave her a hug & walked back to my apartment. I walked into the apartment. "Why are you back so late?" Ashton asked "He was walking his girlfriend home" Serenity replied "What do you mean?" I asked "You're dating Racella" she replied & smiled "You're dating Racella?" Calum asked "Aww, congrats!" Ashton replied patting his back. 

"Haha, thanks" I said. Pretty much, when they found out I was dating Racella they kept asking a lot of questions. "I have your  first date planned out" Serenity said "First date? Our first date was at the park" I replied "What? & you didn't tell us!" she replied "Haha, sorry" I replied."Oh, hey, we forgot to take a family picture yesterday" Calum said "Oh yeah, let's take one now" I replied "I'll take it for you guys" Serenity replied "No, you're part of our family. We'll just put it automaticaly" Michael replied "But, I don't feel like taking a picture. 

When the camera was setup & Serenity didn't want to take a picture. We dragged her to take a picture with us. We moved when the picture was taken so we took another one. After that we all went to sleep. Except me, I texted Racella late at night. I pretty much texted her until we both fell asleep. I pretty much waited for her to fall asleep.